Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  christmas plans? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

christmas plans?

(Read 1702 times)
Banannie
Veteran

christmas plans? « Reply #15 on: December 23, 2005, 07:36 PM »

Quote from: "brighton babe"
well a least when you finish the game of monopoly with your little brother you don't have to play it again for a whole year! just don't let him win as you probably won't hear the end of it!

That's the idea... i refuse to play it with him any other time of the year.... it's a good game... but far too looong. And of coarse i always win..... i am, clearly, always banker, so every so often a few extra hundreds end up in my pile  Whistle
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

christmas plans? « Reply #16 on: December 23, 2005, 07:37 PM »

My god Annie Very Happy You're evil!!!
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

christmas plans? « Reply #17 on: December 23, 2005, 07:38 PM »

Quote from: "dentie"
My god Annie Very Happy You're evil!!!

I'm not  no I promise.... i am infact a very nice sister  Whistle  i just get a little bit bored after 2 hours of monopoly playing  Wink
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

christmas plans? « Reply #18 on: December 23, 2005, 07:39 PM »

roflmao
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

christmas plans? « Reply #19 on: December 23, 2005, 09:41 PM »

My boxing day pretty much always consists of:-

Enjoying the leftovers of Christmas Dinner, as they just need heating up, and don't involve me being exhausted by the time I sit down to eat.....   Whistle

Getting stuck into the new Patricia Cornwell novel I've received in my Xmas stocking, while sipping a nice glass of red.....  goodjob then probably nodding off in a haze of sheer relaxedness.....  then playing family games in the evening.. lovely!!
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

Neue Jaffageschmack kuchen schlager Andy?

christmas plans? « Reply #20 on: December 23, 2005, 09:54 PM »

your boxing day sounds very calm and relaxing compared to mine!
there definatley will be left over food in our house! they have bought SO much food! but we are having friends round in the evening so it should get eaten!
IP Logged
Yogi
Junior

christmas plans? « Reply #21 on: December 23, 2005, 10:02 PM »

I like the sound of your Boxing Day Ellyb.

Ours is always chaos......we all get together on Boxing Day, normally about 20 of us, eat too much and play lots of games.  It's always a lot of fun Very Happy
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

Neue Jaffageschmack kuchen schlager Andy?

christmas plans? « Reply #22 on: December 23, 2005, 10:06 PM »

now that sounds more like my boxing day Yogi, although not as many people we will only have 5 this year but we are all quite loud really! so i think i can safle say it won't be a quiet peacful day of rest! Whistle
IP Logged
Yogi
Junior

christmas plans? « Reply #23 on: December 23, 2005, 10:10 PM »

Boxing Day is always a lot more fun and relaxed, I seem to spend most of Christmas Day in the kitchen no
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

christmas plans? « Reply #24 on: December 23, 2005, 10:28 PM »

Quote from: "dentie"
Yes it's 'de slimste mens ter wereld' Very Happy
It was really hard but I made a powerpointpresentation. I taped things from tv as 'filmfragmenten' and yes I have made up the questions myself. They are mostly about our personal lives and some questions from the quiz. I'm Erik Van Looy and I will take over his accent and the things he says to start the quiz Smile

Thanks for knowing about what quiz it went Very Happy

Cool! It sounds great  goodjob
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

christmas plans? « Reply #25 on: December 23, 2005, 10:48 PM »

Quote from: "ellyb"
My boxing day pretty much always consists of:-

Enjoying the leftovers of Christmas Dinner, as they just need heating up, and don't involve me being exhausted by the time I sit down to eat.....   Whistle

Getting stuck into the new Patricia Cornwell novel I've received in my Xmas stocking, while sipping a nice glass of red.....  goodjob then probably nodding off in a haze of sheer relaxedness.....  then playing family games in the evening.. lovely!!

Now that sounds like a good boxing day  goodjob  Boxing day in my house is usually like any other day.... nothing special  no
IP Logged
kwevus
ATP Level

Let us taste those Murray mints

christmas plans? « Reply #26 on: December 24, 2005, 10:49 PM »

me n laura dont get boxing day, we get st stephen's day - and i call it st stephens' day so for the whole day i gotta listen to my dad explain my grammatical errors lol "if stephen owned a car caoinhe wud it be stephens' car??" ah my dad is cool!! x(",)x
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »