Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  christmas presents
Pages: [1] 2 Reply

christmas presents

anyone getting anything particularly interesting this year?the most interesting thing im getting is dance shoes so i can play the oragn in them.
IP Logged

i is getting a ghd - its not particularily special but ya gotta understand my hair is like  afro lol!!if theyr feeling generous they (as in my parents) might sponsor my wimbledon or my madrid trip but my parents arent exactly that generous  Crying or Very sad  lol!! x(",)x
IP Logged

ooooo ghds - absolute legends of haircare Very Happy i steal my friends ones at every opportunity!
IP Logged

Think hmmm now i never thought of stealing from people!!!maybe if they dont have to buy me that theyll pay for wimbledon!!! ooo fingers crossed!!! x(",)x
IP Logged

what is a ghd?never heard of that before in my life
IP Logged

good hair day - they're a fantastically good brand of straighteners Smile
IP Logged

lol that would explain why i dont have a clue then.never understood why girls (or some guys even) are so obsessed with having striaght hair.
IP Logged

Its not really the straightness but the sleekness - makes everything look more styled and less frizzy/fluffy Smile very nice if you're going out - i wouldn't do it everyday Smile
IP Logged

fair enough.ive always thought more wavy hair looks really cool but i have no fashion sense for males let alone advising females
IP Logged

more wavy hair does look extremely cool Smile but that also requires styling.....if you just have frizzy or fluffy hair you're kind of stuck....
IP Logged

lol.i just try and stay away from fashion issues normally.i know what i like and stick to that
IP Logged

Always good - better to wear what you're comfortable in and know you look good in than to become a fashion victim Very Happy
IP Logged

Good for you Iain. goodjob

Back on topic, I've no idea what anyone's getting me this year... gonna be a proper surprise this time. Very Happy
IP Logged

thats good.i always like surprises which is what i nearly always get but i got told by my teacher i should get shoes this year so that sorted some of my present out anyway.oh and does anybody know any shops where u can buy non-food items for less than 50p
IP Logged

GHDs .... genius things  goodjob  I've never had any, far too expensive, but i do have similar things..
I don't use them all the time... but they are incredibly usefull, as Laura said, if you have frizzy hair...
My hair's kinda curly/ringlety... but to make it look ok-ish naturally it requires being left to dry naturally... which is just too much hassle...
As for xmas... no idea, probably money  goodjob
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Reply