Register for Free
Forgotten your password?
Did you miss your
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
(Read 639 times)
Location: Cambridge - New Zealand
I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!
« on: February 17, 2006, 11:12 PM »
These are genuine clips from complaints letters from tenants of rented council properties in Britain
1. It's the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.
2. I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off.
3. My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?
4. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.
5. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.
6. I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.
7. 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster and 50% are plain filthy.
8. I am still having problems with smoke in my new drawers.
9. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.
10. Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink.
11. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces.
12. Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third so please send someone round to do something about it.
13. This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broke and we can't get BBC2.
I hope I've not offended anyone with these!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 11:15 PM »
12 is great...
I don't think you'll offend anyone, don't worry, you really make us laugh!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 06:21 PM »
Never heard those
Location: ireland - not succumbing to shallowville
Let us taste those Murray mints
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 06:23 PM »
fabulous!! tanks!!! x(",)x
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 06:25 PM »
Hehe - i think i missed these in all the chaos last night - but thanks!
Powered by SMF
SMF © 2006, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 24 queries. (
adds 0.013s, 2q)