Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Death 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Reply
Author

Death

(Read 1863 times)
George183
Challenger Level

"ELIZABETH GWEN 27.4.70" in Chit-Chat.

Re: Death « Reply #120 on: July 29, 2010, 09:39 PM »

I am DEFINITELY not getting ...

As if I would hook you Dais!  Heaven forfend. It's true. I'll see if I can find the link. They need 30 years to work out how to stop the ends falling off of cells, which cause them to die.  Honest!!
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Death « Reply #121 on: July 29, 2010, 09:44 PM »

As if I would hook you Dais!  Heaven forfend. It's true. I'll see if I can find the link. They need 30 years to work out how to stop the ends falling off of cells, which cause them to die.  Honest!!

lol

IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Death « Reply #122 on: July 29, 2010, 09:44 PM »

I tell you what guy,s...you lot remind me that in all walks of life....people have their opinions and beliefs on all subjects pertaining to God and how life or death pan out and im blessed that in Murray,s world...."Infact"..... im beholden to the views expressed on this topic..... but when push comes to shove, and thats all  they are...."opinions and beliefs"......Until anyone can categorically prove otherwise....Yeah,Yeah, i know everyone,s believes in their mind or the written word(other folks views and beliefs).... ..but has any one thought that maybe .....just maybe, that everyone could be talking SHITE. Very Happy..just a thought?
IP Logged
George183
Challenger Level

Re: Death « Reply #123 on: July 29, 2010, 09:55 PM »

I tell you what guy,s...you lot remind me that in all walks of life....people have their opinions and beliefs on all subjects pertaining to God and how life or death pan out and im blessed that in Murray,s world...."Infact"..... im beholden to the views expressed on this topic..... but when push comes to shove, and thats all  they are...."opinions and beliefs"......Until anyone can categorically prove otherwise....Yeah,Yeah, i know everyone,s believes in their mind or the written word(other folks views and beliefs).... ..but has any one thought that maybe .....just maybe, that everyone could be talking SHITE. Very Happy..just a thought?

Gee Robs. You put that soooo nicely!  Smile   But no, not in my case. Smile
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Death « Reply #124 on: July 29, 2010, 10:10 PM »

Gee Robs. You put that soooo nicely!  Smile
Thanks Georgie boy..it aint copyright...so feel free to use that quote any time in your book... Smile
IP Logged
George183
Challenger Level

Re: Death « Reply #125 on: July 29, 2010, 10:22 PM »

Thanks Georgie boy..it aint copyright...so feel free to use that quote any time in your book... Smile

You'd be surprised what's going in my book. I'm learning a lot here. Smile
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Death « Reply #126 on: July 29, 2010, 10:27 PM »

I'm learning a lot here. Smile
Lurking
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »