Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Derren Brown
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 17 Reply

Derren Brown

But just having 'the Programme will only broadcast the lottery numbers after they have been broadcast on BBC1' would do it. You don't need to be all over the superior position stuff. Sorry, this is ridiculously pedantic and annoying from me...in my defence I've been doing legal drafting work all day...
IP Logged

Ah sorry, I never meant to say that part would be in the terms, just saying that is what they would be thinking. Of course what you just wrote is more likely to be used Smile
IP Logged

I know, I'm sorry it was just me practising ma skillz. Rolling Eyes I'll go back to my happy place now. Or rather to the joys of calculating income tax. Woo.
IP Logged

I still think its an illusion. A split screen with a still image. Why was the camera image so jumpy, and why did some of the balls move slightly???
IP Logged

I still think its an illusion. A split screen with a still image. Why was the camera image so jumpy, and why did some of the balls move slightly???

It was obviously a trick. The whole explanation falls apart if you think about it for 5 minutes.
IP Logged

I agree. But he has acheived what he wanted, he's got everyone talking about it.
IP Logged

I agree. But he has acheived what he wanted, he's got everyone talking about it.

Exactly.
IP Logged

He's undoubtedly an excellent Showman. 
IP Logged

If it was honestly as simple as a split screen, how pathetic would that be coming from Derren? Let's hope it's more clever than that.
[ Last edit by Mark September 12, 2009, 04:22 PM ] IP Logged

Pathetic but it worked. Everyone is talking about it. Its on every forum I've visited. It's built his image up even more. And his show last night probably got a few million more veiwers than his previous ones.
IP Logged

No matter how he done it.....it was a derren deed,,eh! indeed. w00t
IP Logged

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s1i59614
IP Logged

Nice lol
IP Logged

It's ON!!
IP Logged

It's ON!!
Fudge, thought it started at 10, thank god for +1
IP Logged