Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Derren Brown
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Reply

Derren Brown

I didn't get stuck to my seat Frown
IP Logged

I didn't get stuck to my seat Frown
lol
IP Logged

Did it work on anyone here?
IP Logged

I'm watching the repeat.

I'll let you know. Think you have to be a specific type of person for this to work.
IP Logged

Nope, didn't stick.
IP Logged

nah didnt work on me either
IP Logged

I tried really hard to get taken in, so dissapointed Frown
IP Logged

They're were at least 3 AM.com-mers that didn't get stuck in their seats either. lol
IP Logged

Watched this with friends at the weekend.  Didn't affect any of us.  no  However.... we were half pished on Pinot Grigio....   Embarassed
IP Logged

Does anyone know anyone who was affected?
IP Logged

^ No.  Been in touch with a few family members and friends who were well up for getting into into it, but no reports of anyone being affected. 
IP Logged

You have to take into account some people might not want to put their hands up and say, "Hey, I'm really suggestable".
IP Logged

You have to take into account some people might not want to put their hands up and say, "Hey, I'm really suggestable".
Nah...... not with my lot, tbh.  If anyone was affected they would have said.   But there must be people out there who were? 
IP Logged

Sorry, I didn't mean family/friends, talking about other members here.
IP Logged

Sorry, I didn't mean family/friends, talking about other members here.
I see.   I'd have thought they'd have posted by now.  Personally, I'd have liked to have been affected..... and yes.... I know I'm a shade weird..... but it didn't happen. 

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Reply