Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Doctor Who and Torchwood
Poll
Who is you favourite Doctor?
William Hartnell - 0 (0%)
Patrick Troughton - 1 (4.2%)
Jon Pertwee - 1 (4.2%)
Tom Baker - 5 (20.8%)
Peter Davison - 0 (0%)
Colin Baker - 1 (4.2%)
Sylvester McCoy - 0 (0%)
Paul McGann - 0 (0%)
Christopher Eccleston - 2 (8.3%)
David Tennant - 14 (58.3%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 Reply

Doctor Who and Torchwood

And when was the last time you watch the it?

Last christmas special, I think!

All I'm saying is, if you want better sci-fi, there's loads out there. I'm sure Mark could point you to some!
IP Logged

'Doctor Who' deemed 'too sexy' by viewers

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/doctor-who/news/a212636/doctor-who-deemed-too-sexy-by-viewers.html
IP Logged

People who write in and complain about TV programmes should be put down.
IP Logged

People who write in and complain about TV programmes should be put down.

lol

Is it any different to people who post in Murraysworld to complain about Murray ?? .......... Think

IP Logged

Aaaaaah, there's a doctor who thread:D The more I look around MW the more I like it:)
Was kind of weird watching Matt - I knew it was Doctor Who but it was kind of like watching a different sci-fi show. Guess I'll get used to it, but David was so good!
What do you all think of the Torchwood America plans? I want it to stay in Wales:( But then I also wanted Janto and Owen to live so...
IP Logged

What do you all think of the Torchwood America plans? I want it to stay in Wales:( But then I also wanted Janto and Owen to live so...
Not really seem them but I'm aware that it is Russell T Davies, the producer, who is wanting to take it over there.
IP Logged

I'm saying if you want better sci-fi, there's loads out there.
Yeah, but it's nice to have something that's so British.
IP Logged

Oooo hadn't heard this! Keep it in Cardiff!! Part of the fun of the showis spotting all the locations!
IP Logged

I don't like the new doctor, but I will keep watching as it's a good bit of fluff for a Saturday night, maybe he'll grow on me but I doubt it.
IP Logged

Aw, shame you're not enjoying Matt - I'm really liking him Smile
IP Logged

^ Really?  For me he looks kind of odd... like a child, gone wrong... Think Bring back John Pertwee, I say... he looked enough off the wall and 'lived in' to fit.   Smile  I'm showing my age now.....  lol
IP Logged

I like his quirkyness. He's not DT FIT, but I think he brings something kind of cool to the role - and Karen Gillan is fit enough for the both of them!
IP Logged

I like his quirkyness. He's not DT FIT, but I think he brings something kind of cool to the role - and Karen Gillan is fit enough for the both of them!
lol  I'm just getting old Every bugger looks just out of nappies!  hehe  I'll get me coat......
IP Logged

The Daleks are on tonight.
IP Logged

Very cheesy but good, and no matter how many times he 'defeats them for the last time' it's always good to have our fave enemy back
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 Reply