Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Dogs
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 48 Reply

Dogs

Oh Caz ... that is just awful for your dog to have to undergo that type of surgery at her age.  I'll certainly hold a good thought for you and the doggie too.
Caz am really sorry to hear about your pooch,have said a prayer for you all.
IP Logged
Caz

I think mammary tumours are fairly common - especially in older dogs.

Well, you'll just have to get ready to take her home and give her a lot of loving  hug
Yes, she had some removed when she was younger! The Pyometra is worse though.......Many, many dogs die of it......even young dogs! So, Yum Yum's not out of the woods yet. She's in one of the best hospitals in the country though! People travel from all over to get their animals treated there. She's still on the drips and being monitored constantly!
IP Logged
Caz

Hey all you dog lovers out there! Do your ***** [and yourselves] a favour and have her spayed as young as you can. Save her from all this misery!
IP Logged

Yes, she had some removed when she was younger! The Pyometra is worse though.......Many, many dogs die of it......even young dogs! So, Yum Yum's not out of the woods yet. She's in one of the best hospitals in the country though! People travel from all over to get their animals treated there. She's still on the drips and being monitored constantly!

Which hospital is she in?
IP Logged

hug I hope your dog keeps improving
IP Logged
Caz

Thanks Hazel!
IP Logged
Caz

Hey guys, Yum Yum came home today. She is looking much better than I could possibly have hoped! Thanks to everyone for all your good wishes!
IP Logged

:yay:Delighted that Yum yum has made such a good recovery, she will recover so much quickly now that she is home. She can snuggle beside you and cheer on Andy in Madrid.
IP Logged

Hey guys, Yum Yum came home today. She is looking much better than I could possibly have hoped! Thanks to everyone for all your good wishes!

IP Logged
Caz

Thanks Michelle! Now I can relax a little and look forward to Andy being fantastic next week!
IP Logged
Caz

Thanks Daisy!
IP Logged

Very Happy
IP Logged

How's Yum Yum, Caz?
IP Logged
Caz

How's Yum Yum, Caz?
She seems to be doing ok thanks Daisy.......We've got her eating reasonably well [she hadn't really eaten for 6 days], so we're well pleased. Most dogs don't survive that condition......I'm amazed. The incision is about 9/10 inches long! I'm doing her fresh chicken and pasta tonight!
IP Logged

She seems to be doing ok thanks Daisy.......We've got her eating reasonably well [she hadn't really eaten for 6 days], so we're well pleased. Most dogs don't survive that condition......I'm amazed. The incision is about 9/10 inches long! I'm doing her fresh chicken and pasta tonight!

Dogs are so much tougher than we think they are.  Chicken and pasta ... "Yum Yum" Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 48 Reply