Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Dogs 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 40 Go Down Reply
Author

Dogs

(Read 14238 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Dogs « Reply #285 on: May 05, 2011, 03:48 PM »

What kind of an EVIL person is this ... obviously a darn cat lover lol

roflmao Brilliant Daisy!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Dogs « Reply #286 on: May 06, 2011, 10:15 PM »

What kind of an EVIL person is this ... obviously a darn cat lover lol

clap Excellent Very Happy
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Dogs « Reply #287 on: May 08, 2011, 01:09 PM »

Time to round up my K9 and give him a short back and sides ... how does he KNOW what I'm thinking ???Smile
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Dogs « Reply #288 on: May 08, 2013, 10:31 AM »

Here it is Dani!  Smile
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Dogs « Reply #289 on: May 08, 2013, 10:36 AM »

Thanks Caz!I was just looking for it and couldn't find it,so your timing was perfect Very Happy

I haven't seen this thread before.Im gonna go find a pic of my little dog and put it up now yes
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Dogs « Reply #290 on: May 08, 2013, 10:50 AM »

Ok,this is my little guy,a border terrier named Pacey.

He's actually bigger now than he was in this pic-I have an embarassingly large collection of photos on my phone of him,but I'm terrible at uploading them to my computer,so I only have a few that I can choose from to put on here.

I'd wanted my own dog for nearly a year,but seeing as I live with my family I had to get my parents to agree,and they were initially against the idea.Then,in September last year,they said yes-on the very same day that Andy went on to win the USO!!I kid you not!That was a very,very good day for me yay

* IMG_1727.jpg (721.98 KB, 1200x1600 - viewed 15 times.)
IP Logged
benniebone
ATP Level

Re: Dogs « Reply #291 on: May 08, 2013, 11:18 AM »

Love the photo of your border terrier xxdanixx.I notice he has flipped his bowl over My black labrador ***** does this I adore dogs my present one is my  sixth.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Dogs « Reply #292 on: May 08, 2013, 11:55 AM »

Love the photo of your border terrier xxdanixx.I notice he has flipped his bowl over My black labrador **** does this I adore dogs my present one is my  sixth.

Thanks bb!Haha,yeah,he does it all the time!Oh,my family used to have a labrador years ago-they're really lovely dogs Smile
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Dogs « Reply #293 on: May 08, 2013, 12:01 PM »

Thanks Caz!I was just looking for it and couldn't find it,so your timing was perfect Very Happy

I haven't seen this thread before.Im gonna go find a pic of my little dog and put it up now yes
My pleasure Dani......I think I found it on page 5!  There are some great threads on here, that haven't been used for a long time, but posting on them brings them back to page 1! Awww......Pacey looks like a sweet little guy! I've had dogs practically my whole life and most have been rescues......mainly mongrels! We rescued a crossbreed puppy in 1992 and called her 'Lady'! (what else!)   She was 3/4s Border Collie and 1/4 German Shepherd. My daughter and I used to take her to an obedience class and in the good weather, they had a few bits of 'mini' agility equipment, which we'd set up in the park, just to give the dogs a bit of fun! Lady took to it like a duck to water and absolutely loved it, so on her first birthday, we joined her in an Agility club and it changed our whole lives! We'd only ever seen Agility on TV before and such a thing would never have crossed our minds, had it not been for her puppy obedience classes! On our first Agility lesson, everyone said she was a 'natural' and they were right! I now have a cabinet full of trophies and literaly hundreds of rosettes, two of which are from Crufts for both Agility and Flyball! I always said our lucky star was in the sky, the day we found Lady! Really, it was she who rescued us!  Very Happy
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Dogs « Reply #294 on: May 08, 2013, 11:20 PM »

My pleasure Dani......I think I found it on page 5!  There are some great threads on here, that haven't been used for a long time, but posting on them brings them back to page 1! Awww......Pacey looks like a sweet little guy! I've had dogs practically my whole life and most have been rescues......mainly mongrels! We rescued a crossbreed puppy in 1992 and called her 'Lady'! (what else!)   She was 3/4s Border Collie and 1/4 German Shepherd. My daughter and I used to take her to an obedience class and in the good weather, they had a few bits of 'mini' agility equipment, which we'd set up in the park, just to give the dogs a bit of fun! Lady took to it like a duck to water and absolutely loved it, so on her first birthday, we joined her in an Agility club and it changed our whole lives! We'd only ever seen Agility on TV before and such a thing would never have crossed our minds, had it not been for her puppy obedience classes! On our first Agility lesson, everyone said she was a 'natural' and they were right! I now have a cabinet full of trophies and literaly hundreds of rosettes, two of which are from Crufts for both Agility and Flyball! I always said our lucky star was in the sky, the day we found Lady! Really, it was she who rescued us!  Very Happy

Yeah,he's a complete rascal,but he is sweet really.Complete troublemaker but a heart of gold!

Just this weekend my little cousins were over at the house,and one of them is quite scared of dogs.I had put Pacey away in my bedroom so he wouldn't scare Benny (my cousin),but Ben really wanted to just see him.Well,by the end of the day he was marching aound and around the kitchen with Pacey on the lead,proud as punch.And Pacey,who is normally as boisterous as anything and charges rather than walks,just let himself be lead round and round by this little boy.It was so sweet to see.

Awww,wow-thanks for telling us about Lady (LOVE the name Very Happy ).Really loved reading your story!Sounds like a fantastic dog-and so talented too!
[ Last edit by xxdanixx May 08, 2013, 11:24 PM ] IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Dogs « Reply #295 on: May 08, 2013, 11:25 PM »

Great pic. Unfortunately not allowed a dog in my house. My mum worries too much.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Dogs « Reply #296 on: May 08, 2013, 11:31 PM »

Thanks Smile I'll have to load the pics from my phone on to my computer soon-then I'll have a more recent one to post.

Aww,that's a pain,I'm sorry Frown If it's any consolation though,I spent the better part of a year convincing my parents to let me get him-so if it's something you really wanted down the line your mum might change her mind,perhaps?
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Dogs « Reply #297 on: May 10, 2013, 11:23 AM »

Ok,this is my little guy,a border terrier named Pacey.

He's actually bigger now than he was in this pic-I have an embarassingly large collection of photos on my phone of him,but I'm terrible at uploading them to my computer,so I only have a few that I can choose from to put on here.

I'd wanted my own dog for nearly a year,but seeing as I live with my family I had to get my parents to agree,and they were initially against the idea.Then,in September last year,they said yes-on the very same day that Andy went on to win the USO!!I kid you not!That was a very,very good day for me yay

Nice pic, Dani. For a sec, I thought you posted Maggie's pic. Smile

Not allowed a dog too. Mum allergic to pets. Frown
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Dogs « Reply #298 on: May 10, 2013, 02:56 PM »

Thanks Sabine!

Hah,yeah,I guess Border Terriers all do look a bit alike,but in person he really doesn't look much like her at all-he's got totally different colouring from her.

Aww,that sucks about your Mum,I'm sorry.Allergies are a real pain!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Dogs « Reply #299 on: May 10, 2013, 03:20 PM »

Yeah,he's a complete rascal,but he is sweet really.Complete troublemaker but a heart of gold!

Just this weekend my little cousins were over at the house,and one of them is quite scared of dogs.I had put Pacey away in my bedroom so he wouldn't scare Benny (my cousin),but Ben really wanted to just see him.Well,by the end of the day he was marching aound and around the kitchen with Pacey on the lead,proud as punch.And Pacey,who is normally as boisterous as anything and charges rather than walks,just let himself be lead round and round by this little boy.It was so sweet to see.

Awww,wow-thanks for telling us about Lady (LOVE the name Very Happy ).Really loved reading your story!Sounds like a fantastic dog-and so talented too!
Awww.......that's great that you managed to get Benny and Pacey to be friends. I wonder if maybe some dog scared Benny in the past.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 40 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »