Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Dogs 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 39 Go Down Reply
Author

Dogs

(Read 13424 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Dogs « Reply #315 on: May 13, 2013, 09:15 PM »

Haze... that's

Sabine.. that's shocking

And here's my pooch Benji, just back from our walk. We adopted him as a pup almost 11 years ago. He's a good boy.

* 035.JPG (740.7 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 20 times.)
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Dogs « Reply #316 on: May 13, 2013, 10:33 PM »

Nightmare! The cat and dog home phoned us at noon today. After 3 weeks of her being missing 'Susie's' owners came in looking for her They're Polish with little English and had apparently been looking for her but had only just been told about the cat and dog home.

In the agreement you sign when you take a dog from there on, you promise to take the dog back if the previous owners appear within 31 days of you getting the dog home

So we had to take her back. Heartbroken and miserable Frown

That is just awful! So sorry. I mean I'm thinking how overjoyed the owners are feeling so not awful for them. But so gutting for u - we once got a dog that we had to give back after a day cos she and her previous owner were so pining for each other. And we were in bits. After that we got  a pup that was all ours. Thinkiing of u  hug
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: Dogs « Reply #317 on: May 14, 2013, 11:17 AM »

Love your photo of Benji ,Scotnandian  The wee white tip on her tail plus the almost model like way she is walking are very appealing I love to see dogs aged 11 and over with neat trim figures showing thev've been properly looked after and excercised.
  There's no doubt about it I prefer dogs to people.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Dogs « Reply #318 on: May 14, 2013, 12:08 PM »

And here's my pooch Benji, just back from our walk. We adopted him as a pup almost 11 years ago. He's a good boy.

Gorgeous tender
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Dogs « Reply #319 on: May 18, 2013, 08:43 PM »

Think we've found a dog pray a 3 y/o xcross, small>medium sized and brown and white. She's lovely. My brother wasn't with us today so he and my mum are going to see her tomorrow and if that goes well then we'll move forward to adopt her Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Dogs « Reply #320 on: May 18, 2013, 08:52 PM »

That's wonderful news Hazel! Best of luck with her!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Dogs « Reply #321 on: May 18, 2013, 10:57 PM »

That's wonderful news Hazel! Best of luck with her!  Very Happy

Hopefully all goes well tomorrow with her and my mum likes her as much as she did today! But after the other week being cautious and just waiting to see 
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Dogs « Reply #322 on: May 19, 2013, 12:07 AM »

Think we've found a dog pray a 3 y/o xcross, small>medium sized and brown and white. She's lovely. My brother wasn't with us today so he and my mum are going to see her tomorrow and if that goes well then we'll move forward to adopt her Very Happy

Fingers crossed
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: Dogs « Reply #323 on: May 19, 2013, 02:04 PM »

Great news  rejoin the walking fraternity Let us know what you are going to call her
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Dogs « Reply #324 on: May 19, 2013, 03:55 PM »

I meant to say too Hazel, I'd choose a crossbreed over a pedigree dog every time. Crossbreeds usually get the best points of each parent, so they're usually hardier and smarter too......especially if there's a wee bit Collie in the mix!   Very Happy
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Dogs « Reply #325 on: May 19, 2013, 04:14 PM »

I meant to say too Hazel, I'd choose a crossbreed over a pedigree dog every time. Crossbreeds usually get the best points of each parent, so they're usually hardier and smarter too......especially if there's a wee bit Collie in the mix!   Very Happy

Yeah we're not really sure what she is- I'll post a photo when we get her and see what everyone thinks! Smile

My brothers now met her and my mum has said we want her yay So home visit on Thursday and then should get her next Saturday!!! bounce
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Dogs « Reply #326 on: May 19, 2013, 04:53 PM »

yay
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Dogs « Reply #327 on: May 19, 2013, 04:57 PM »

Well....I've a feeling it'll all work out this time! I'm pleased for you!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Dogs « Reply #328 on: May 23, 2013, 09:34 AM »

Yeah we're not really sure what she is- I'll post a photo when we get her and see what everyone thinks! Smile

My brothers now met her and my mum has said we want her yay So home visit on Thursday and then should get her next Saturday!!! bounce
Today's the day Hazel......Hope all goes well!
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Dogs « Reply #329 on: May 23, 2013, 08:05 PM »

Today's the day Hazel......Hope all goes well!

Home visit went fine- well home visit is a bit of a stretch, he checked the gardens were secure, asked where she'd sleep and if we'd registered her at the vets and that was it lol

So 2 sleeps till Janha comes home yay bounce  yay bounce  yay bounce
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 39 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »