Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams?
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 ... 87 Reply

Your dreams?

shades

My dream beats yours.
I was in a Play Park with my sisters, flying high on a swing  It was a beautiful sunny day.  Andy came along and took me by the hand, and tucked my hand under his arm while still holding it tight. He led me to a climbing frame which had a parapet at the top. He helped me up from behind and we lay down together. We were alone. He turned to me and I reached for his face with my left hand, then we..

I always say my dreams make sense. I can explain. yes

I have yet to dream Andy romantically. All my dreams of him had to do with his coach or something else. Even deep down inside it's very platonic even when I think he's the most charming one for me out there.
IP Logged

..Even deep down inside it's very platonic..

Aye, sure. Very Happy
IP Logged

So here is the explanation of my dream:

- I was talking to my sister on the phone earlier this week, reminiscing of our younger days when we all (both my sisters and I) hung out together at the swings.
- The weather here has been outstanding this week. Summer-like.
- My son asked me 2 days ago about a play park I used to take him to when he was younger. His favourite part about it was the top parapet he would climb to.
- My hubbster loves to take me by the hand, and I love when he tucks my hand under his arm.
- I'm a huge fan of Andy, and am here on a regular basis.
- My hubbster and I.. lol

See?
IP Logged

I've been dreaming really crappy stuff lately. However, last night...I am not sure at what time but maybe in the middle of the night, I woke up and heard someone say in a very husky voice, "hey, come here". I didn't freak out but I just couldn't tell if I woke up because of the voice or I heard it after I woke up. It just felt in between. The voice was very creepy and a male voice. Whatever I was dreaming it just didn’t coincide with that. I kind of shrugged it off and went back to sleep again which was pretty cool on my part. Am a cool cat, you see. :p
IP Logged

Dreamt last night Robbie Williams moved in next door to me.
IP Logged

I had my first " proper" dream about Andy last night...by proper I mean not just saucy and us getting jiggy with it lol Wink we where walking together having a conversation, his dad was in it too, they were in a paint shop buying some paint to decorate, I was in the queue behind them returning a half empty tin of paint lol  doh
IP Logged
Caz

Sounds like a colourful dream Angie!  Whistle
IP Logged

Ooh Caz it was fab and it went on a long time lol. I woke with a smile. And Andy also watched me play a game of football...random eh
IP Logged
Caz

Ooh Caz it was fab and it went on a long time lol. I woke with a smile. And Andy also watched me play a game of football...random eh
You're sooo lucky Angie! I've never dreamt about Andy, well not that I recall anyway, and I'm sure I'd have remembered!  Whistle
IP Logged

A MW member featured in my dream last night, very unusual. And then later on I slowly came to the realisation I was in a dream after noticing inconsistencies in the timing of events. Lucid dreams are pretty rare for me.
IP Logged

Spill....who was it? Bet it was Sabine Wink
IP Logged
Caz

Spill....who was it? Bet it was Sabine Wink
  nah It was you Angie!  yes
IP Logged

nah It was you Angie!  yes

shocking dirty bugger!!
IP Logged

Oh I do love the privacy of dreams.

So does anyone else have lucid dreams? For me last night, I actually had to slowly rationalise it and come to a decision that I'm confident enough it's a dream so I'm going to do something crazy.
IP Logged

Never mind all the bull****..just tell us who it was Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 ... 87 Reply