Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 ... 87 Go Down Reply
Author

Your dreams?

(Read 33588 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1215 on: June 06, 2013, 08:16 PM »

I'll try dontknow

Sorry but I meant don't give me male genitals if you do dream of me. lol

Because the only thing I desire from you is your death.

Do you mean this as a joke or is it a real desire? If the latter then why? Is it because you just hate him or something else I don't know?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1216 on: June 06, 2013, 08:17 PM »

Woah, so dark. So.... emo actually.

But Mark, you did kill Justin Bieber in your dream, no? That was pretty dark too.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1217 on: June 06, 2013, 08:22 PM »

Sorry but I meant don't give me male genitals if you do dream of me. lol

Do you mean this as a joke or is it a real desire? If the latter then why? Is it because you just hate him or something else I don't know?

It's not a joke in the sense that I don't want to proposition anything to Mark ever.

It's obviously a joke that I want him dead. Seems a bit silly to announce that in public if it was true.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1218 on: June 06, 2013, 08:38 PM »

It's not a joke in the sense that I don't want to proposition anything to Mark ever.

It's obviously a joke that I want him dead. Seems a bit silly to announce that in public if it was true.

I was confused judging by Mark's reaction right after.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1219 on: June 06, 2013, 08:48 PM »

I've already reported her to the police. Now I feel a bit silly.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1220 on: June 06, 2013, 08:49 PM »

I've already reported her to the police. Now I feel a bit silly.

She had no right to say it. I have My Staff searching.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1221 on: June 06, 2013, 10:46 PM »

Dreams can reflect what a person thinks and how they feel. Veronica now has me disturbed.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1222 on: June 06, 2013, 10:50 PM »

Dreams can reflect what a person thinks and how they feel. Veronica now has me disturbed.

How do you think I feel.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1223 on: June 06, 2013, 10:51 PM »

How do you think I feel.

Devastated, what you going to do about her? Nasty thoughts.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1224 on: June 06, 2013, 10:54 PM »

Devastated, what you going to do about her? Nasty thoughts.
Dream about revenge.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1225 on: June 06, 2013, 10:55 PM »

Dream about revenge.

I applaud you Markus. Do what you must.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1226 on: June 06, 2013, 11:38 PM »

Have you ever died in a dream, Connor?
I don't know about Connor, but I have, or rather that I was going to do so.  Although it was a very long time ago, probably when I was about your age, I remember it vividly.

I was standing in the livingroom of our house and I had a revolver in my hand.  I remember thinking (in my dream) - 'I wonder what would happen if I shot myself?'  So I did just that, shooting myself three times in the heart.  I then ran into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.  I could see the three bullet holes in my clothes, although there was very little blood, and then I started shouting 'I don't want to die!  I don't want to die!' - and that's what I was shouting when I woke up feeling absolutely terrified.  In fact it took me a few minutes to begin to realise that it had been a dream.  SCARY!!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1227 on: June 07, 2013, 12:16 AM »

Oh, I had a dream just last week where in my dream I was sleeping and I felt there was someone else lying next to me, so wondered in my dream who that was. I touched his hand without turning around and then felt his face and that's when I realized it was someone I didn't know at all and I started screaming right away. That woke me up but thankfully I still didn't find myself screaming.

I thought that was pretty scary because it felt really real in my dream.
I once dreamt that a lion had got into bed with me.  I could actually feel it close to me and the heat of his breath on my back, and I was terrified that he was going to start mauling me.  I don't remember screaming, but I woke up and leapt out of bed and ran out of the room shaking like a leaf.  Felt a bit stupid though when I realised it had just been a dream, but it was very real at the time.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1228 on: June 07, 2013, 02:09 PM »

I don't know about Connor, but I have, or rather that I was going to do so.  Although it was a very long time ago, probably when I was about your age, I remember it vividly.

I was standing in the livingroom of our house and I had a revolver in my hand.  I remember thinking (in my dream) - 'I wonder what would happen if I shot myself?'  So I did just that, shooting myself three times in the heart.  I then ran into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.  I could see the three bullet holes in my clothes, although there was very little blood, and then I started shouting 'I don't want to die!  I don't want to die!' - and that's what I was shouting when I woke up feeling absolutely terrified.  In fact it took me a few minutes to begin to realise that it had been a dream.  SCARY!!

It sure does sound scary!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1229 on: June 10, 2013, 07:58 AM »

I had an MW member featuring in my dream again. This is turning to be a habit. lol
I will not be doing a Mark here and will definitely reveal the name but....after some guessing! Very Happy
If I post the whole dream, I think it will be obvious who it is. So dream follows after the guessing.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 ... 87 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »