Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Monday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 87 Reply

Your dreams?

Depends on who you're marrying... Wink
IP Logged

http://www.murraysworld.com/talk/empty-t1484.0.html

You do not need to know what I dreamed last night... lmao
IP Logged

shocking shocking shocking
IP Logged

That thread is different... here you're meant to document your dreams frequently, there its just choosing the best Smile
[ Last edit by Mark May 06, 2007, 03:45 PM ] IP Logged

Indeed, just reminding people of its existence... lol
IP Logged

i dreamed I was Doctor Who lol Really. It was fun lol
IP Logged

Mmmm... David Tennant.... Little tongue man
IP Logged

You do not need to know what I dreamed last night... lmao

I think we do. :p
IP Logged

Hmmmm Think
IP Logged

Mmmm... David Tennant.... Little tongue man

Nope not him. Jon Pertwee
IP Logged

Anyone have lucid dreams here? Those are cool.

I nearly finished developing a website for it some years ago but then didn't bother publishing it. I made some pretty good banners in MS Paint Very Happy
[ Last edit by Mark May 06, 2007, 05:00 PM ] IP Logged

My dream last was beyond weird!  It started (from what I can remember) of me being at work working with this lad who doesn't even work at my job and is a customer, and I also went to school with.  Then it went to hanging around with my friends talking about going on holiday.  Then I'm on a journey travelling to my holiday, a train (at one point the track went vertical wtf?) then a ship.  But the thing is, I wasn't travelling with my friends ... it was with Andy Murray!!  And at one point he kissed me and it was a great kiss and at the same time my alarm went off (bast**d!!) so I quickly turn it off and carry on with the kiss  wub Whistle .  I'm so glad the snog wasn't from the "man with blurry face" you get in dreams.  I hate that guy WHO IS HE????

So, that was my dream.  I wonder what an interpreter would make of that? lol

Edit: Oh I forgot.  The holiday I went on with Murray was to go see ice burgs.  Sorry, without that the rest of the story didn't make sense :p  lol
[ Last edit by alc.aka.amyc May 07, 2007, 09:21 AM ] IP Logged

I wonder what Neil would make of that lol
IP Logged

Last night, I dreamt I went to Manderley again.
IP Logged

^ Not fair! I was just reading to the end of this thread before planning to post that exact sentence. Anyway, last night I dreamt i was babysitting fro my cousin's baby. Which makes sense cause I was looking after her yesterday. She's 9 months and so cute! Except in the dream she was talking away you know like the baby in My Hero. it was kinda strange!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 87 Reply