Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams?
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 87 Reply

Your dreams?

You can't resist me Zarf.

Uhh, that was for Mark's post, fool.
IP Logged

Okie, gotta go. Sleeping time. And dreaming time Wink

Night night!
Enjoy.
IP Logged

Uhh, that was for Mark's post, fool.

Who cares?
IP Logged

Enjoy.

With that special someone. (No sexual reference applies.)
IP Logged

I think we know what everyone looks like, except for Emma.

Hope you don't think I look like my avatar!  lol  wuff wuff
IP Logged

Your avatar is adorable.

I was just referring to us folks who were conversing at the time, and I mistakenly thought Gangsta had posted a pic of himself.
IP Logged

And checking every single object that has a reflection over and over mumbling "Enhance." to herself while she's at it.

Bite me.
IP Logged

Oh look.. Emma's disappeared suddenly.  Think

Probably looking for another image of her 'self' to post.

I 'disappeared' because I had to prepare a report that was due by 4pm. Besides, I wasn't very comfortable posting on this thread from work given the subject matter.
IP Logged

Good. Mission accomplished.

Here's a preview as to what I am going to perform at the MW striptease party. Beat that, Zarf!!! lol

IP Logged

You know Hindi, Em?? shocking
IP Logged

Here's a preview as to what I am going to perform at the MW striptease party. Beat that, Zarf!!! lol
Well, that was a turn off.
IP Logged

That was hilarious stuff. roflmao
IP Logged

I 'disappeared' because I had to prepare a report that was due by 4pm. Besides, I wasn't very comfortable posting on this thread from work given the subject matter.

A bit too late.. it's already out there in internet cyberspace. Hope your boss doesn't read this. lol
Did you have sex with me in your dreams?
IP Logged

You know Hindi, Em?? shocking

I can speak both Hindi and Urdu but I am not great at it. Whenever I try, I find myself resorting to English quikcly because it comes naturally to me. Just out of practice for a long time.
IP Logged

I can speak both Hindi and Urdu but I am not great at it. Whenever I try, I find myself resorting to English quikcly because it comes naturally to me. Just out of practice for a long time.

Main bahut khush hoon....dharm bhi ek hai aur bhasha bhi. Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 87 Reply