MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams?
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 87 Reply

Your dreams?

What's a wet dream?

You haven't lived.
IP Logged

You haven't lived.

Or he's just playing dumb. lol

Zarf is innocent of this though.
IP Logged

Can you discuss this in the underground please?  (I think talking about a finger gesture is the limit for this pubic part Smile
IP Logged

The first and only rule of the Dream thread – if you declare you had a dream, you are going to talk about it in details.

You can’t come here and say, “oh, I had a dream last night but…but…but…. I don’t wanna talk about it. It’s too personal.” Why mention it then?
IP Logged

Can you discuss this in the underground please?  (I think talking about a finger gesture is the limit for this pubic part Smile

I agree. Keep it clean people.
IP Logged

The first and only rule of the Dream thread – if you declare you had a dream, you are going to talk about it in details.

You can’t come here and say, “oh, I had a dream last night but…but…but…. I don’t wanna talk about it. It’s too personal.” Why mention it then?

Ooh, I did that once. But nobody persuaded me into spilling it out.
IP Logged

Ooh, I did that once. But nobody persuaded me into spilling it out.
They didn't?

Spill the beans then. Now.
IP Logged

Or he's just playing dumb. lol

Zarf is innocent of this though.

I have an idea of it in mind, but not completely sure if that's what it is.
IP Logged

They didn't?

Spill the beans then. Now.

You seem very desperate to know, Mark?
IP Logged

You seem very desperate to know, Mark?
No. But do us all a favour and get it off your chest.
IP Logged

No. But do us all a favour and get it off your chest.

Hmm...I feel like laughing thinking about it but frankly speaking, I was terrified in my dream.
IP Logged

Hmm...I feel like laughing thinking about it but frankly speaking, I was terrified in my dream.
I can't believe you're dreaming of Gangsta again. You'll never learn.
IP Logged

Ok, here goes.

I was kidnapped by Emma (Emma was Marilyn in my dream) and Angie. I was tied and gagged in some garage and suddenly, Gangsta comes and saves me. You (Mark) were the President of some country and awarded Gangsta with a huge sum of money. Gangsta's mom (part played by my mom) didnt want him to accept the money. And I dont remember any more.

You guys can laugh now.
IP Logged

I can't believe you're dreaming of Gangsta again. You'll never learn.

lol
IP Logged

Ok, here goes.

I was kidnapped by Emma (Emma was Marilyn in my dream) and Angie. I was tied and gagged in some garage and suddenly, Gangsta comes and saves me. You (Mark) were the President of some country and awarded Gangsta with a huge sum of money. Gangsta's mom (part played by my mom) didnt want him to accept the money. And I dont remember any more.

You guys can laugh now.

Trust me, it has now gone beyond that. It's a mess! Teenage dreams, really. lol

But how dare you dream about me kidnapping you when I am still waiting for you and Angie to kidnap ME so that you two can finally find out what I look like, eh?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 87 Reply