Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 87 Go Down Reply
Author

Your dreams?

(Read 33245 times)
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #90 on: May 22, 2006, 01:56 AM »

no way... thats crazy! i wish famous people would just bust into my school...

i once had a dream about tim henman. i was at home and we were having tea. he was getting ready to leave and i asked him to please sign his profile page in my Bud Collins Ultimate Tennis Encylcopedia
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #91 on: July 03, 2006, 11:10 PM »

I had a strange dream last night...

There was me, and Laura... we had gone to see the Aberdeen Cup. It seemed we were the last people to enter and take our seats, so the arena was already full... 5000 people making as much noise as you'd expect... but they all fell totally silent when we turned up.

We were the only people there not wearing English or Scottish colours. (We had Red, White and Green... Wales t-shirts).

After that everything faded out and I woke up. Always seems to happen with interesting dreams... I wake up.

Odd.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #92 on: July 04, 2006, 03:08 AM »

that is kinda weird... you know laura personally? now me... even though i know none of you from having met face to face i've had dreams containing mw individuals...
also i recently had a dream about a mini-black hole forming at some beach party and then i had to destroy the universe by causing a paradox... it was weird...
IP Logged
davew
ATP Level

Rofl, xbox 360 elite

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #93 on: July 04, 2006, 08:25 AM »

I can't remember any dreams I've had recently, except the two where people turned into other people shocking

I had a dream once where someone set fire to the house, and I saved a car from being crashed into

And I had another dream where someone parked a car on the second floor of my house  shocking
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #94 on: July 04, 2006, 09:53 AM »

i had one the other day about Djokovic.
kinda freaked myself out with that one!  :P
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

Neue Jaffageschmack kuchen schlager Andy?

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #95 on: July 17, 2006, 06:17 PM »

i had such a strange dream last night!
I went to an Indian university for work experience to learn languages and all these people were looking at me! Then i met a girl from Dunblane who was the only onther british person there. Then i turned into one of the rooms and there was a load of guys from my school standing on a bed Think
IP Logged
arka
Re: Your dreams? « Reply #96 on: July 17, 2006, 06:32 PM »

I went to an Indian university for work experience to learn languages and all these people were looking at me! Then i met a girl from Dunblane who was the only onther british person there. Then i turned into one of the rooms and there was a load of guys from my school standing on a bed Think

How funny. Smile

Really odd dream by the way.
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #97 on: July 17, 2006, 06:38 PM »

I thought of you straight away when i remembered that dream Whistle
IP Logged
arka
Re: Your dreams? « Reply #98 on: July 17, 2006, 06:39 PM »

I thought of you straight away when i remembered that dream Whistle

Haha. Smile

Do you remember which city you were in? wink
IP Logged
davew
ATP Level

Rofl, xbox 360 elite

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #99 on: July 17, 2006, 06:40 PM »

I haven't had any dreams for a while now, and when I do, they're far better than life is shocking
IP Logged
arka
Re: Your dreams? « Reply #100 on: July 17, 2006, 06:42 PM »

I haven't had any dreams for a while now, and when I do, they're far better than life is shocking

highfive

More often than not, I have really good dreams.
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #101 on: July 17, 2006, 08:07 PM »

I once had a dream that my mate was shooting me and he had a tiny head which made it very surreal but yet very believable at the same time, your dreams always have meanings in your life and I believe that this dream shows he was two faced (shooting me) and he was also quiet and cunning (small head) and that's the truth he was a back stabber and he was very quiet so my belief is that your dreams help you in life (they make you see the real thing).  Wink
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #102 on: July 17, 2006, 08:10 PM »

This shows that you want to explore different places over the world but on the other hand you don't want to leave your family and friends, am I right pray.
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #103 on: July 17, 2006, 09:01 PM »

This shows that you want to explore different places over the world but on the other hand you don't want to leave your family and friends, am I right pray.
First part perfect, it's my dream to travel and study languages, *have many dreams with different languages involved :P* however leaving family and friends isn't a huge deal though would miss them loads!
ever fancied sitting in a caravan with a crystal ball? if not you should consider it Wink
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #104 on: September 26, 2006, 09:07 PM »

Nobody has dreamed recently... Whistle

Except me... I am having a series of dreams... some recurring... they are all part of the same thing, but not in order... it's very frustrating too, as soon as I am about to find out the reason for any of it, I wake up.

That's not even what I was going to post about anyway... lol

I had a dream a little while ago... part of it I was travelling along a road in a car. Not a road I've ever been on, but in the dream I think I knew the place. It was quite strange though, because I know I was trying hard to remember all the road names so I could look at them when I woke up... that was weird.

Anyway... real roads... that I've never been on in my life... but they exist, and look just like they did in the dream... I checked on Google earth.

shocking
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 87 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »