Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 87 Go Down Reply
Author

Your dreams?

(Read 33326 times)
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #930 on: April 12, 2013, 01:44 PM »

Some folk been 'flying' off the handle on another thread - don't think they need awards for it tho  :p  lol
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #931 on: April 12, 2013, 01:45 PM »

Some folk been 'flying' off the handle on another thread - don't think they need awards for it tho  :p  lol

Which thread? I wanna see.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #932 on: April 12, 2013, 01:48 PM »

Which thread? I wanna see.

U seriously asking? U joe and Elly had a fine old ding dong on the off topic thread. Insults 'flying' big time. Seriousdanger of repetitive strain injury all that fierce typing lol
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #933 on: April 12, 2013, 01:50 PM »

U seriously asking? U joe and Elly had a fine old ding dong on the off topic thread. Insults 'flying' big time. Seriousdanger of repetitive strain injury all that fierce typing lol
Hehe, it was an 'erratic' argument, some good insults though. I give my partners in crime the benefit of that.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #934 on: April 12, 2013, 01:53 PM »

Very erratic. Can't ever acuse u guys of keeping it all bottled up!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #935 on: April 12, 2013, 03:22 PM »

Actually, occasionally my dreams are precognitive, so I just wondered if anyone could relate to that Think
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #936 on: April 12, 2013, 03:31 PM »

Actually, occasionally my dreams are precognitive, so I just wondered if anyone could relate to that Think
I think you just have to go with that. Not easy - but you do.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #937 on: April 12, 2013, 05:25 PM »

Last night my dream was a bit .... controversial. I found myself in this place basically in the middle of nowhere. I couldn’t tell if I was on a vacation but I was there. It was a hut like house, very strange and there were a few people but I couldn’t recognize any one of them. The host was a woman in her late 20s or early 30s. Anyway, it was very warm inside to the point I started to wonder, “how do people live in these things?”. Then all of a sudden it was night and I was in this very cozy bed. I remember the colour of the linen – it was all white and the host, the woman, was lying right next to me which startled me a bit. I looked at her and she without any notice started to kiss me and I was thinking, “are we supposed to do this?” I was heavily confused, but by that time, she was totally coming on to me. I won’t go into details but I wasn’t at all comfortable with what was going on. So I kept pushing her a bit but instead she was going all 2nd base on me. lol. Thankfully we didn’t go all the way as I woke up with all the stuff going on – it just made way too uncomfortable.

I have no idea what to think of this dream. Didn’t like at all.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #938 on: April 12, 2013, 05:27 PM »

^ Ahem...
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #939 on: April 12, 2013, 05:33 PM »

I don’t think I ever made out with a girl in my dreams and I was wondering if it has anything to do with the Aileen stuff yesterday, where Gangsta thought I was calling Aileen "hot stuff" LMHO!

Me and my imagination, really. But that one just blows. 
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #940 on: April 12, 2013, 05:35 PM »

I don’t think I ever made out with a girl in my dreams and I was wondering if it has anything to do with the Aileen stuff yesterday, where Gangsta thought I was calling Aileen "hot stuff" LMHO!

Me and my imagination, really. But that one just blows. 

I'm capable of that. Remember when said I'd get you fired and you had a dream that symbolically was related to that?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #941 on: April 12, 2013, 06:00 PM »

I'm capable of that. Remember when said I'd get you fired and you had a dream that symbolically was related to that?

Yes, I should never underestimate your amazing power of suggestion.  Whistle

But I'll go with the interpretation below for now. I am more wondering about the hut thing though. Where did that come from?

"If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are having sex with someone of the same sex, then it represents an expression of greater self love and acceptance. You need to be in better touch of your feminine or masculine side. The dream does not necessarily imply homosexual desire."

So it was all about self-love, samjhe?
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #942 on: April 12, 2013, 06:00 PM »

Yes, I should never underestimate your amazing power of suggestion.  Whistle

But I'll go with the interpretation below for now. I am more wondering about the hut thing though. Where did that come from?

"If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are having sex with someone of the same sex, then it represents an expression of greater self love and acceptance. You need to be in better touch of your feminine or masculine side. The dream does not necessarily imply homosexual desire."

So it was all about self-love, samjhe?

Depends on how you take it, Emma. Whistle
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #943 on: April 12, 2013, 06:03 PM »

Well, it is better than people imagining me kidnapping them in their dreams. I shall take it. And since when love making is wrong, really? Whistle
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #944 on: April 12, 2013, 06:06 PM »

Well, it is better than people imagining me kidnapping them in their dreams. I shall take it. And since when love making is wrong, really? Whistle

Kidnapping is uhh...funny, when you think back. But horrible in the dreams. no

You deserve that kind of dreams.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 87 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »