Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 87 Go Down Reply
Author

Your dreams?

(Read 33333 times)
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #975 on: April 13, 2013, 04:46 PM »

Can't wait!  Very Happy

The ending is mediocre, but King isn't a fan of endings.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #976 on: April 13, 2013, 05:25 PM »

Gee thanks Gangsta.....Like I really wanted to know that!  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #977 on: April 13, 2013, 05:26 PM »

Gee thanks Gangsta.....Like I really wanted to know that!  Rolling Eyes

Stephen's endings are always pretty crappy.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #978 on: April 14, 2013, 04:05 PM »

Native Americans use 'dreamcatchers' to stop nightmares. It consists of a small hoop made from willow covered in deerskin with a woven 'spiderweb' inside, and with feathers dangling below. You hang them above your bed or in front of a window. The idea is that as the dreams float through the air, the good dreams will be allowed to pass through the hole in the middle of the web, and slide down the feathers onto the sleeper, while the bad dreams will only become tangled, to be destroyed in the morning sun! There are loads of large fancy 'faux' dreamcatchers with pictures of wolves ect. but the authentic ones are very plain and small and made by Native Americans. I'm just about to order one for my grandson! Of course you could also use a psychic shield and a prayer asking for protection, to whoever you trust! Hope this helps!

A dreamcatcher would definitely spook me out especially if it's hanging above my head. I am just not used to these sort of things. I like your other advice (shield and prayer); in fact, I've been doing this since last December and I feel it's working. It's the belief system that overrides the other one I am sure. I think I am very open and vulnerable when I go to sleep and that opens up all sorts of doors. I also feel, the last nightmare that I had 3 nights in a row in December, had a lot to do with actual living beings. Are you aware of remote viewing stuff? It was more like that. A lot of experiments going on these days but also, I know someone who I am fairly sure worships Satan. He has two snakes in is basement (I hate snakes) and there's something very dark about him - at some point, I thought I came face to face with Satan himself. Then there's another guy who has a serious crush on me since ages and I thought last year, he got a bit too extreme. I don't know him personally as in we've never met, but I find his obsession over me very, very unhealthy. I thought either him or Legion was in my room those few nights. Very scary stuff. I talked to my doctor and she said, in medical terms, they call it sleep paralysis. But then I did my own investigation and while it's indeed sleep paralysis, my situation was far different than what normally happens with others. But I didn't explain that to my doctor.  I thought I'd be able to take care of it myself. Not doing so bad so far. Amen. It just threw me so off since it happened all of a sudden when I was least prepared for it, but I did get this feeling later as to what brought this one on.

Anyway, I am not sure I should be talking about these things so openly.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #979 on: April 15, 2013, 10:28 AM »

I've always viewed Native Americans as being some of the most spiritual people in the world. They make the dreamcatchers for their children, so nothing spooky, but I would think they'd only work if you 'believe' that they will, so wouldn't be any good for you anyway. Do you know how to do the shield? In case you don't, just imagine yourself surrounded by a brilliant white light, that surrounds your whole body like an aura, or like being in a bubble of light. You don't have to maintain the image for more than a few seconds......You can trust that it will stay! Say a small prayer to whoever you think will protect you, asking them to keep you safe from negative energies or entities. Just use your own words and I don't think it matters whether you say the prayer before, during or after you have erected your shield! If you think that someone is trying to 'get at' you psychically, by sending bad vibes your way, you can erect a shield of mirrors, all facing outwards, so the negativity will 'rebound' back to the sender! You shouldn't be worried about talking of these things openly on here or when you are with friends. These things are better and do less damage, when brought into the light. Yes, I'm familiar with remote viewing, though I've never tried it myself, but I believe anyone can be trained to do it. Apparently, it was used a lot in WW11.......by both sides!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #980 on: April 15, 2013, 03:31 PM »

I am very convinced Native Americans, Indians (including Buddhists) and Chinese are a few hundred years ahead of western culture especially spiritually (their wisdom and mysticism existed even before all religions), so I have no reason not to trust them. But somehow I prefer a direct contact with God or let’s say, a higher self. I say a small prayer before I fall asleep and then I ask God to protect me with this white bright light. It definitely helps. Because I had gone through a traumatic event in the past (not my mum’s death), it has opened up a few things for me. For example, I always see sparkles of lights around me since then on. I know there’s science and there’s religion but there’s really nothing like personal experience and intuition, really. What’s funny is that I grew up not believing in God as I wanted to find out my way without anyone imposing it on me, but after some of the experiences I had especially very early on, I obviously had to broaden my horizon about things. I can see auras around people if I concentrate but I must say, I am a bit scared of these things, as I am not still sure how to accept these, so I am very much into learning about these things first and see what they are all about. Unfortunately, I am in a corporate world and my friends are very much busy with their daily life and very earth bound - even my sister, so I never get to talk about these things or my experiences with anyone. In that sense, I definitely feel very lonely. I am also left with my nightmares. People don’t want to explore these things as they are so consumed with life and family. Very boring stuff all around.  
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #981 on: April 15, 2013, 03:41 PM »

I am very convinced Native Americans, Indians (including Buddhists) and Chinese are a few hundred years ahead of western culture especially spiritually (their wisdom and mysticism existed even before all religions), so I have no reason not to trust them. But somehow I prefer a direct contact with God or let’s say, a higher self. I say a small prayer before I fall asleep and then I ask God to protect me with this white bright light. It definitely helps. Because I had gone through a traumatic event in the past (not my mum’s death), it has opened up a few things for me. For example, I always see sparkles of lights around me since then on. I know there’s science and there’s religion but there’s really nothing like personal experience and intuition, really. What’s funny is that I grew up not believing in God as I wanted to find out my way without anyone imposing it on me, but after some of the experiences I had especially very early on, I obviously had to broaden my horizon about things. I can see auras around people if I concentrate but I must say, I am a bit scared of these things, as I am not still sure how to accept these, so I am very much into learning about these things first and see what they are all about. Unfortunately, I am in a corporate world and my friends are very much busy with their daily life and very earth bound - even my sister, so I never get to talk about these things or my experiences with anyone. In that sense, I definitely feel very lonely. I am also left with my nightmares. People don’t want to explore these things as they are so consumed with life and family. Very boring stuff all around. 
It's not 'boring' for your friends, EJ - they just live in the world they live in, and that's allowed.  If you have a different view, you have to explore it and do what's right for you.  I'm not knocking you - I think we are all different.  I too, can see auras - but I keep it to myself, and I don't expect my friends to understand.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #982 on: April 15, 2013, 03:47 PM »

^ If you see things others don't - all you get is ridicule.  Why put yourself through that?  Just best to know what you know and try to do the best you can with it.  It's human nature to try to get people on your side - but most times it doesn't work - so why bother?
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #983 on: April 15, 2013, 04:16 PM »

If you're using the psychic shield and still having the bad dreams, it's probably physical! Could it be stress? Yes, Elly's right......there's no point in talking to people if they don't believe you! I've seen multicolour glitter on two occasions! Once, enclosed in a kind of bubblelike structure which was a dull, dusky pink and once, just the glitter! I've researched it and have found it's definately spirit, but I don't think that's what's causing your bad dreams!
[ Last edit by Caz April 15, 2013, 04:20 PM ] IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #984 on: April 15, 2013, 04:46 PM »

It's not 'boring' for your friends, EJ - they just live in the world they live in, and that's allowed.  If you have a different view, you have to explore it and do what's right for you.  I'm not knocking you - I think we are all different.  I too, can see auras - but I keep it to myself, and I don't expect my friends to understand.

I don't think it's boring for my friends as I don't even talk about it all that much, so I wouldn't know. I find it boring because very few people talk about it in general. Personally I feel these are fascinating stuff and should be explored more thoroughly. What's life if it's not explored and understood.
[ Last edit by Emma Jean April 15, 2013, 04:50 PM ] IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #985 on: April 15, 2013, 04:50 PM »

But whenever I do bring something up, let's say an interesting conversation at dinner table or when we go out, my friends go like, okay, here we go again....lmho! So anyway, I do get a bit discouraged but more-so I feel, they are a bit afraid to talk about it since they don't really how to react to anything that is not a daily ritual or a common thing. Anyway, I am just thinking out loud right now.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #986 on: April 15, 2013, 04:52 PM »

But whenever I do bring something up, let's say an interesting conversation at dinner table or when we go out, my friends go like, okay, here we go again....lmho! So anyway, I do get a bit discouraged but more-so I feel, they are a bit afraid to talk about it since they don't really how to react to anything that is not a daily ritual or a common thing. Anyway, I am just thinking out loud right now.
They don't want to know - so you just have to explore it in your own time, and find new friends. 
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #987 on: April 15, 2013, 04:58 PM »

They don't want to know - so you just have to explore it in your own time, and find new friends. 

I am always very open to new anything.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #988 on: April 15, 2013, 05:01 PM »

I am always very open to new anything.
Yes - I see that - but your friends aren't, so you should be careful who you share it with.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #989 on: April 15, 2013, 06:15 PM »

If you're using the psychic shield and still having the bad dreams, it's probably physical! Could it be stress? Yes, Elly's right......there's no point in talking to people if they don't believe you! I've seen multicolour glitter on two occasions! Once, enclosed in a kind of bubblelike structure which was a dull, dusky pink and once, just the glitter! I've researched it and have found it's definately spirit, but I don't think that's what's causing your bad dreams!

Sorry, I didn’t see it at first because it got quoted within quote so couldn’t tell at first. I am using the protected shield after the incident this past December. I never even knew such a thing existed before as physic shield so I wanted to give it a try.

As to the small dots of sparkling lights, I believe it’s one of my family members who passed away because I started noticing it on the same night of the death. Never noticed it before. Wasn't even aware of such things to be honest.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 87 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »