Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 87 Reply

Your dreams?

arka

Thats nice Very Happy
How was Bloom dressed, as Legolas or Wil Turner. I love both these movies by the way.
IP Logged
arka

Sorry I meant carrying himself around.
IP Logged

Thats nice Very Happy
How was Bloom dressed, as Legolas or Wil Turner. I love both these movies by the way.

Well it was before PotC came out, so I guess Legolas...but he was dressed in drag like a pantomime dame. I think he was wearing a pink dress.... Whistle
IP Logged

is it wrong that i still think bloomy what look good in drag

i mean just look at cillian murphy in breakfast on pluto..... wub
IP Logged
arka

THats nice  Wink Wonder how he looked ?
IP Logged

Mmmm true.

Bloom is so pretty! He can't act for toffee, but his face could launch a thousand ships :P
IP Logged
arka

Mmmm true.

He can't act for toffee

Dont say that. SHip or no ship, he is quite good. FIts Legolas at least.
IP Logged

Yeah, but as Legolas he doesn't really have to do an awful lot... just say 'A DIVERSION!' about 10 minutes after the plan has been established. Such a blonde.
IP Logged
arka

Cant deny that.
IP Logged

yeah he sucks at acting....id own his ass nicely   Wink
IP Logged

tom is totally a bad influence on you rafa...
IP Logged

ok my starngest dream was ... i dream i was in school which was normal but then a alound of piegons came in a booed on the whole school and all the pubils then i woke up
IP Logged

ok my starngest dream was ... i dream i was in school which was normal but then a alound of piegons came in a booed on the whole school and all the pubils then i woke up
woahw that sounds more like a nightmare! my dreams are getting weirder by the night. last night all i remember was that i think i  was in New Zealand watching Andy play tennis then Ant and Dec popped up and started talkin to Andy, then they were talking to me? but i keep dreaming of being in differet countries it s so weird confused
IP Logged

awww i wont that deam to come true for me and you aswell ... its better than my dream
IP Logged

yeah that would be a great dream to come true Wink the night before that i dreamt that all my hair fell out then i got lost in france!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 87 Reply