Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams?
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 87 Reply

Your dreams?

And live on your own. Nothing really to knock you out of it.

What's keeping you from being double?
IP Logged

****!

I've been dreaming a lot about MW lately... Frown
And the dreams just suck.
IP Logged

They are bad now? Example?
IP Logged

They are bad now? Example?

Hmm....not bad exactly, weirdly funny.
Or funny nightmares. If something like that exists.
IP Logged

Ooh, And the example part....you guys would make fun of me like hell if I said it!!
IP Logged

I suppose Think
IP Logged

Unsure about how MW would be used in a nightmare, unless your nightmare was about being married to Mark or something.
IP Logged

Unsure about how MW would be used in a nightmare, unless your nightmare was about being married to Mark or something.

Lol....It was kinda a nightmare cuz I didnt know you guys in my dream but you all were there in it. I have the weirdest dreams possible, but I'm not usually so crazy.
IP Logged

IP Logged

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dreamt about Andy!!!!!!! yay
It was a stupid one though...
Um, he said "Dont forget to watch my match against Lu. Set an alarm." And I fainted (in my dream btw) . Typical. Woke up after 2 minutes.

But still, for the first time, Andy was in my dreams. dance
IP Logged

IP Logged

Let me interpret Mark’s gif there ^.

Mark : Zarf, how dare you dream Andy when you should be dreaming me all the time. Remember, I am the forum owner. Your existence is in my hand. If I were you, I’d be careful even in my dreams. whack
IP Logged

It seems I am no longer worthy of her Bollywood, or should I say Kollywood, dancing.
IP Logged

I'm pretty sure that dreams are mainly meaningless. For example, last night I dreamt I couldn't remember who directed the film La Notte, which morphed into me winning a series of cycle/skiing races.
IP Logged

Let me interpret Mark’s gif there ^.

Mark : Zarf, how dare you dream Andy when you should be dreaming me all the time. Remember, I am the forum owner. Your existence is in my hand. If I were you, I’d be careful even in my dreams. whack

Ha ha...I was just about to say Mark not to be so jealous. lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 87 Reply