Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams?
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 ... 87 Reply

Your dreams?

Hey, don't make me swear back. I am at work. I need to behave.

I'll get you fired. lol
IP Logged

I'll get you fired. lol

I'll kick your ass in my dream.
IP Logged

I'll kick your ass in my dream.

Your also very agressive, not a virtue in a woman.
IP Logged

Having said that, just last night I dreamt one of the MW members.  shocking

But maybe that's because I'd been thinking about how I almost never dream MW or its members.

And someone was telling me.
I'm waiting for the details, Emma. :P
IP Logged

I saved you.

Hmmm...yes, you did. Very very rarely, I get saved in my dreams. If that happens, it is a happy ending. Smile
IP Logged
Caz

Last Thursday, I had a seriously bad nightmare! In the dream, I was my younger self.....about 25, and I was with David Beckham [as he is now] and he started 'coming on' to me! Suddenly I remembered that he has a wife and kids [ this is the horrible part ] so I ....I....knocked him back!  fainting
IP Logged

Your also very agressive, not a virtue in a woman.

Ah...isn't that rich.

IP Logged

Ah...isn't that rich.

Indeed.
IP Logged

I dreamt last night or rather this very early morning that my car was stolen and I was crying to no end. I even forgot that I needed to go to work. And there was this guy who looked like a policeman and I started telling him my story and he was not responding back to me, so at one point I stopped sobbing and asked him, "who are you" and he said he was just passing by. And that made me so upset I told him off for looking like a policeman and letting me tell him my sob story unnecessarily when he had nothing to do with it. And then my sister showed up from nowhere to comfort me and I stopped sobbing again and asked her, "don't you have work?", she said she took the day off as if I was having a car stolen party so I got even more upset. I tried so hard to remember in my dream the last time I drove my car but I just couldn’t’ remember. I was so upset it woke me up. Anyway, I kissed my car a couple of times this morning and let her know how much I love her and how lost I am without her. lol but it’s true.
IP Logged

And someone was telling me.
I'm waiting for the details, Emma. :P

You won't like the details. :p
IP Logged

I vote for Sabine getting murdered in Emma's dreams.
IP Logged

Look what I found from the Dream Interpretation site.

“To dream that your car has been stolen indicates that you are being stripped of your identity.  This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person.”

And now look at Gangsta’s post:

I'll get you fired. lol

Makes sense why I’d dream such a thing, no? I was threatened. Gangsta!!
IP Logged

Quite a vivid dream that I accidentally killed Justin Beiber and I had some sort of trial to make my case. Strangely everyone hated me for it.
IP Logged

I wouldnt  Whistle
IP Logged

Quite a vivid dream that I accidentally killed Justin Beiber and I had some sort of trial to make my case. Strangely everyone hated me for it.

Just jealous you got to him first lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 ... 87 Reply