Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 87 Go Down Reply
Author

Your dreams?

(Read 29258 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #945 on: April 12, 2013, 06:13 PM »

What kind of dreams? Kidnapping or love making? I am far more interested in what I dream than what other people dream of me.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #946 on: April 12, 2013, 06:13 PM »

What kind of dreams? Kidnapping or love making? I am far more interested in what I dream than what other people dream of me.

I meant kidnapping. I want you to know how it feels to be kidnapped.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #947 on: April 12, 2013, 06:14 PM »

I meant kidnapping. I want you to know how it feels to be kidnapped.
|-(
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #948 on: April 12, 2013, 06:32 PM »

I think you just have to go with that. Not easy - but you do.
You're right Elly, as any that I've ever had, [usually disasters of one sort or another], have been no damn use anyway, as I've never had any clue as to where or when or who! The only reason I've written about this one, was because not only is this one about learning to fly, which is  something I have absolutely no interest in, but because it was being shown to me on a thread on MW!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #949 on: April 12, 2013, 08:40 PM »

Well, at least you can sleep with your mum when you have a bad dream. When I was 15, I lost my mum and I used to have a lot nightmares back then, but I had no one to sleep with, so I did the next best thing - I hid myself under the blanket. lolol 

But unfortunately, I still have nightmares and sometimes they are scary to the point, I can't sleep for a few days. One time, not so long ago actually, I couldn't sleep 3 days in a raw (was afraid to sleep) and I looked like a walking, talking a zombie that week.  shocking

I am constantly working on my fears but it’s a very hard thing to overcome.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #950 on: April 12, 2013, 08:46 PM »

Well, at least you can sleep with your mum when you have a bad dream. When I was 15, I lost my mum and I used to have a lot nightmares back then, but I had no one to sleep with, so I did the next best thing - I hid myself under the blanket. lolol 

But unfortunately, I still have nightmares and sometimes they are scary to the point, I can't sleep for a few days. One time, not so long ago actually, I couldn't sleep 3 days in a raw (was afraid to sleep) and I looked like a walking, talking a zombie that week.  shocking

That's a shame you and your Mum aren't close.  Makes me really appreciate what I have. 
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #951 on: April 12, 2013, 08:47 PM »

That's a shame you and your Mum aren't close.  Makes me really appreciate what I have. 

Sorry, I meant she died when I was 15. We were very close. Still are but in spirit.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #952 on: April 12, 2013, 08:54 PM »

Sorry, I meant she died when I was 15. We were very close. Still are but in spirit.
That's tough - sorry for your loss.  Frown
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #953 on: April 12, 2013, 09:45 PM »

Thanks. Smile

That was tough, yes but the toughest was yet to come. But it's alright. I'd rather have experiences - good or bad - than to have a very plain and simple life.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #954 on: April 12, 2013, 10:06 PM »

Thanks. Smile

That was tough, yes but the toughest was yet to come. But it's alright. I'd rather have experiences - good or bad - than to have a very plain and simple life.
Well,  as long as you're OK, Chuck.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #955 on: April 13, 2013, 08:25 AM »

I'm so sorry, Emma. hug
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #956 on: April 13, 2013, 11:01 AM »

I'm sorry to hear that too. I think around the age of 15, when you're making the transition from childhood to womanhood, is when a girl needs her mum most of all!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #957 on: April 13, 2013, 11:30 AM »

Native Americans use 'dreamcatchers' to stop nightmares. It consists of a small hoop made from willow covered in deerskin with a woven 'spiderweb' inside, and with feathers dangling below. You hang them above your bed or in front of a window. The idea is that as the dreams float through the air, the good dreams will be allowed to pass through the hole in the middle of the web, and slide down the feathers onto the sleeper, while the bad dreams will only become tangled, to be destroyed in the morning sun! There are loads of large fancy 'faux' dreamcatchers with pictures of wolves ect. but the authentic ones are very plain and small and made by Native Americans. I'm just about to order one for my grandson! Of course you could also use a psychic shield and a prayer asking for protection, to whoever you trust! Hope this helps!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #958 on: April 13, 2013, 02:57 PM »

Dreamt about an ex boyfriend last night then bumped into him at leisure centre today...spooky as I haven't seen him in yonks  shocking
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #959 on: April 13, 2013, 02:58 PM »

Dreamt about an ex boyfriend last night then bumped into him at leisure centre today...spooky as I haven't seen him in yonks  shocking
I bet you had some yonks with him too lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 87 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »