Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams?
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 ... 87 Reply

Your dreams?

I bet you had some yonks with him too lol

Yep absolutely Wink told him I had dreamt about him....think he was flattered thinking it was a saucy dream but it really wasn't.
IP Logged

Yep absolutely Wink told him I had dreamt about him....think he was flattered thinking it was a saucy dream but it really wasn't.
I didn't mean in the dream. Your bed is in good use, handstand woman!
IP Logged

Dreamt about an ex boyfriend last night then bumped into him at leisure centre today...spooky as I haven't seen him in yonks  shocking

You didnt give any details, Angie! Spill.
IP Logged

Ya dirty mare...... drool
IP Logged
Caz

Awww.......c'mon Angie, don't keep us in suspense! Ah've finished my book now, so I'm bored stiff for want of something exciting to read!  Whistle
IP Logged

That you finished the 50 shades trilogy then Caz? Wink unfortunately he came into my dream right at the very end as I woke up bursting for a pee lol....or it may have turned a bit saucy  Whistle
IP Logged
Caz

That you finished the 50 shades trilogy then Caz? Wink unfortunately he came into my dream right at the very end as I woke up bursting for a pee lol....or it may have turned a bit saucy  Whistle
Nah!  nah 'Jump' by Jilly cooper! Made me laugh and made me cry too! I fairly enjoyed it! Funny you should mention 50 Shades of Grey! My daughter gave me the first book a couple of months ago, but I can't be bothered to read it. I'm not reall 'into' reading about other people having sex. It makes me feel embarrassed!  lmao
IP Logged

Nah!  nah 'Jump' by Jilly cooper! Made me laugh and made me cry too! I fairly enjoyed it! Funny you should mention 50 Shades of Grey! My daughter gave me the first book a couple of months ago, but I can't be bothered to read it. I'm not reall 'into' reading about other people having sex. It makes me feel embarrassed!  lmao

What happened to Stephen King?
IP Logged
Caz

What happened to Stephen King?
He's my favourite, but I do read other things too!
IP Logged

I'm the same I read the first book but it isn't really my cup of tea, no real story to it, I prefer a good thriller or murder mystery.
IP Logged
Caz

I'm the same I read the first book but it isn't really my cup of tea, no real story to it, I prefer a good thriller or murder mystery.
Me too.....especially psychological thrillers and 'spooky'!  nervous
IP Logged

He's my favourite, but I do read other things too!

Are you going to read his crime novel coming out later this year?
IP Logged
Caz

I'll read anything he writes......Might even have another go at the Dark Towers! I've a few to catch up on though, as I haven't had a lot of spare time to get to the library, but I might just buy them all at once from Amazon and be done with it! I've read a few previews this morning! Your comment about 11/22/63 set me off!  Smile
IP Logged

I'll read anything he writes......Might even have another go at the Dark Towers! I've a few to catch up on though, as I haven't had a lot of spare time to get to the library, but I might just buy them all at once from Amazon and be done with it! I've read a few previews this morning! Your comment about 11/22/63 set me off!  Smile

11/22/63 is one of his best. Absolutely amazing read.
IP Logged
Caz

Can't wait!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 ... 87 Reply