Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams?
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 ... 87 Reply

Your dreams?

I am still waiting on robbie to show me a picture of his kitchen. He doesn’t have to be in it. I am kool with that.
Iv got to be in it Emma to take the picture.....ask Mark to pm you his copy. Smile
IP Logged

Iv got to be in it Emma to take the picture
You abroad?
IP Logged

You abroad?

Robbie has assured me he's a guy.
IP Logged

You abroad?
Question
IP Logged

I like that Linda Very Happy
IP Logged

I like that Linda Very Happy
But Emma won't take the word of me nor thee until she sees a pic of some sort.

Mark probably has a satellite honed on your abode. If the image is grainy enough that may suffice her needs.
IP Logged

lol
IP Logged

Question
Your post suggested to me that you currently have no access to your kitchen so was wondering if you were abroad right now. Obviously you meant something else.
IP Logged

Oh good. I was worried.
IP Logged

Iv got to be in it Emma to take the picture.....ask Mark to pm you his copy. Smile

No. You tell him.
IP Logged

I rescued a girl from some gang who was chasing her. I took her out of the city to find I had an army from the 19th century chasing us too. So took her to an underground bunker but they kept coming. I found a secret passage to the sea, and we went off into the sunset on my boat and lived happily ever after.

My subconscious was clearly in a romantic mood last night.
IP Logged

I dreamt I'd gotten a huge pink tattoo on my left arm.  The words were 'Tattoed Freak'.  I can only suppose it was something to do with my broken shoulder.
IP Logged

I rescued a girl from some gang who was chasing her. I took her out of the city to find I had an army from the 19th century chasing us too. So took her to an underground bunker but they kept coming. I found a secret passage to the sea, and we went off into the sunset on my boat and lived happily ever after.

tender
IP Logged

Can I use that in a story but without the happy ending?
IP Logged

Can I use that in a story but without the happy ending?
Sure Eyebrow raise.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 ... 87 Reply