Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 87 Go Down Reply
Author

Your dreams?

(Read 29795 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1050 on: April 25, 2013, 09:03 PM »

I dreamt a long forgotten family. It’s weird that my subconscious mind would even dig that up for no reason. Anyway, the family – the mother and the father - bought me a couple of very nice dresses and gave me a plane ticket to go to this place. Apparently there’s some sort of anniversary going on and I need to attend.

Very weird dream. Hopefully it doesn’t mean more than that.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1051 on: April 25, 2013, 09:07 PM »

Very weird dream. Hopefully it doesn’t mean more than that.
Just incase, check out the baggage allowance .
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1052 on: April 25, 2013, 09:09 PM »

Just incase, check out the baggage allowance .

I did. It's $25 per bag. Hopefully I won't have to carry any luggage and those dresses might just be ...you know. I think these people are dead.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1053 on: April 25, 2013, 09:14 PM »

Deadweight can cost more...
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1054 on: April 25, 2013, 09:15 PM »

I'll take you with me.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1055 on: April 25, 2013, 09:16 PM »

I'll take you with me.
In your dreams.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1056 on: April 25, 2013, 09:17 PM »

In your dreams.

And yours too.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1057 on: April 25, 2013, 09:22 PM »

And yours too.
i hate nightmares.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1058 on: April 25, 2013, 09:28 PM »

i hate nightmares.

It would be for me too.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1059 on: May 02, 2013, 12:41 AM »

M B M L I M D.

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1060 on: May 02, 2013, 05:31 PM »

Had a very strange dream last night. I dreamt I got this big job in this very big financial industry where my main job was to trade millions of dollars every day. This financial place didn’t look anything like what we have today. Anyway, on my first day at work, sometime around the evening while I was still at work, I suddenly realized I had some really bid trades to complete and subsequently I realized that the stock market was closed by then. I panicked and processed all the trades knowing fully well they would not get that day’s rate – what’s worse, we might end up losing a lot of money. I was very sure I was going to get fired the next day. And sure enough, the next morning I was called up to the big boss’ office and once I got there, I noticed a very close friend of mine was there too and was about to get fired as well - though I couldn’t tell what could possibly be her reasons to get fired.   

Anyway, we both got fired and I came home feeling very depressed. Now my apt. was on top of a very high rise building – very posh and elegant – purely made of glass and the floors were made of glass too and they tend to light up at night. You could adjust the colours to your mood or choose whatever you like. Next thing I saw I was in my bed looking out to the sky through the glass wall and I was on the phone with my mum telling her how depressed I was.  It was nighttime and I was surrounded by lots of glass buildings like mine. Anyway, my dream continued and it was the next morning. I got a call from my office again and they told me that they were willing to forgive me my mistakes and that I was being rehired and that’s mainly because I apparently had a very good profile/background and that I had done a lot work towards humanity, so they were willing to give me a break. I woke up after that. I really wanted to get in touch with my friend and wanted to find out if she got rehired as well or how she was at least, but I couldn’t do it as I woke up. I was also dying to know if we ended up losing money on that day or gained some. I was under the impression we needed to get out of those tricky stocks so naturally I was curious.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1061 on: May 02, 2013, 06:24 PM »

I dreamt that I finally saw what Emma Jean looked like.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1062 on: May 02, 2013, 08:46 PM »

Had a very strange dream last night. I dreamt I got this big job in this very big financial industry where my main job was to trade millions of dollars every day. This financial place didn’t look anything like what we have today. Anyway, on my first day at work, sometime around the evening while I was still at work, I suddenly realized I had some really bid trades to complete and subsequently I realized that the stock market was closed by then. I panicked and processed all the trades knowing fully well they would not get that day’s rate – what’s worse, we might end up losing a lot of money. I was very sure I was going to get fired the next day. And sure enough, the next morning I was called up to the big boss’ office and once I got there, I noticed a very close friend of mine was there too and was about to get fired as well - though I couldn’t tell what could possibly be her reasons to get fired.   

Anyway, we both got fired and I came home feeling very depressed. Now my apt. was on top of a very high rise building – very posh and elegant – purely made of glass and the floors were made of glass too and they tend to light up at night. You could adjust the colours to your mood or choose whatever you like. Next thing I saw I was in my bed looking out to the sky through the glass wall and I was on the phone with my mum telling her how depressed I was.  It was nighttime and I was surrounded by lots of glass buildings like mine. Anyway, my dream continued and it was the next morning. I got a call from my office again and they told me that they were willing to forgive me my mistakes and that I was being rehired and that’s mainly because I apparently had a very good profile/background and that I had done a lot work towards humanity, so they were willing to give me a break. I woke up after that. I really wanted to get in touch with my friend and wanted to find out if she got rehired as well or how she was at least, but I couldn’t do it as I woke up. I was also dying to know if we ended up losing money on that day or gained some. I was under the impression we needed to get out of those tricky stocks so naturally I was curious.

I am taking like 4 different kinds of medicine..

Shrug
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1063 on: May 02, 2013, 08:50 PM »

I dreamt that I finally saw what Emma Jean looked like.

Really? what does she look like? I'd like to know as well.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1064 on: May 02, 2013, 09:39 PM »

Really? what does she look like? I'd like to know as well.

I'm on about you:

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 87 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »