Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Your dreams? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 Go Down Reply
Author

Your dreams?

(Read 29910 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1245 on: June 10, 2013, 11:30 AM »

It wasn't, surprisingly. lol

Laundry and I were sitting in a park, don't ask how we met and stuff. I have no idea. We were talking about atheism and suddenly, I slapped him so hard that he started crying in pain. I  kept apologising to him but he just ignored me and never even looked at me. I didn't know how to make him forgive me so I kissed him on the cheek where I slapped him and said something like, "Your beard pokes" and he started laughing and said, ''kiss me again''. And I did but this time it was really smooth. I looked at him in surprise and asked him "how did that happen" and he gave me one wicked smile. lol
He said that every time a person kisses him on the cheek, it will be a different feeling for them. lmao
This has to be in my top 10 weirdest dreams. w00t

The most concerning part of this dream is you physically attacked someone because of their non-belief in a supernatural being. But it's a dream so I will let you off.
[ Last edit by Mark June 10, 2013, 12:19 PM ] IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1246 on: June 10, 2013, 12:05 PM »

I had a dream about my parents last night. It was very clear, very vivid. I was talking to them at one point. Dad's been dead since 2002 and Mum since 2004, so it was nice in a way, but odd in others. I've often had dreams about them since they died, usually when I'm not well or when I've had a bad patch, or if I'm upset about something, but this one was one of the clearest yet.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1247 on: June 10, 2013, 01:34 PM »

It wasn't, surprisingly. lol

Laundry and I were sitting in a park, don't ask how we met and stuff. I have no idea. We were talking about atheism and suddenly, I slapped him so hard that he started crying in pain. I  kept apologising to him but he just ignored me and never even looked at me. I didn't know how to make him forgive me so I kissed him on the cheek where I slapped him and said something like, "Your beard pokes" and he started laughing and said, ''kiss me again''. And I did but this time it was really smooth. I looked at him in surprise and asked him "how did that happen" and he gave me one wicked smile. lol
He said that every time a person kisses him on the cheek, it will be a different feeling for them. lmao
This has to be in my top 10 weirdest dreams. w00t

Oh, I so thought you'd see him doing laundry or something. Did he cry like a girl though after you slapped him? lol
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1248 on: June 10, 2013, 01:48 PM »

I once dreamt that a lion had got into bed with me.  I could actually feel it close to me and the heat of his breath on my back, and I was terrified that he was going to start mauling me.  I don't remember screaming, but I woke up and leapt out of bed and ran out of the room shaking like a leaf.  Felt a bit stupid though when I realised it had just been a dream, but it was very real at the time.

I won't mind waking up next to a roaring lion in my dream. Because animals will only kill you though I suspect it isn't going to be very pretty but at least I can take comfort in the fact that, it doesn't know what it's doing. It just knows it's hungry and I can live with that. Waking up next to a complete stranger is another matter. It creeps the hell out of me each time especially when I realize it has a special power to keep me seduced.

But nonetheless, I am sure it's scary regardless but I almost never dream animals. I really love animals especially lions and tigers and dogs.  I love birds a great deal, so I feel I am not threatened by them. On the other hand, all my scary dreams involve human beings or some beings.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1249 on: June 10, 2013, 01:51 PM »

I raise my arm and point at this thing and the power comes out of my finger, just like a laser and it's blue! I wake up!

Hee hee, I find this part really funny. lol
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1250 on: June 10, 2013, 01:57 PM »

The most concerning part of this dream is you physically attacked someone because of their non-belief in a supernatural being. But it's a dream so I will let you off.

I'm not sure why I slapped him. I would never get angry and emotional over religion and all. All I remember is that we were talking about it and I slapped him. i know it makes it look like I slapped him because of that but, I have my own doubts.

Oh, I so thought you'd see him doing laundry or something. Did he cry like a girl though after you slapped him? lol

Nah, he didn't cry much but he looked really hurt. Smile

His appearance is vivid in my head. He was fair, had a beard, wore some kind of T shirt and a very big watch.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1251 on: June 10, 2013, 02:16 PM »

I only dreamt Mark one time as far as the MW members go. I was in his place and we were sitting on a sofa and we were about to kiss, but then his parents came out from a room all of a sudden. I was pretty shocked to see them as I had no idea he was still living with his parents. lololol. So I told him that I couldn't see him in his parents house anymore, but he got totally mad at me for not continuing with kissing. lolol Men, huh? :p
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1252 on: June 10, 2013, 02:23 PM »

I only dreamt Mark one time as far as the MW members go. I was in his place and we were sitting on a sofa and we were about to kiss, but then his parents came out from a room all of a sudden. I was pretty shocked to see them as I had no idea he was still living with his parents. lololol. So I told him that I couldn't see him in his parents house anymore, but he got totally mad at me for not continuing with kissing. lolol Men, huh? :p

lmao

Nice one, Emma.
How come you never told this before?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1253 on: June 10, 2013, 03:17 PM »

Oh hello, what's this. Please do go on.

And for the record, I live alone and have a nice leather recliner sofa for that kissing you refer to.

PS. Nice kitchen for you as well.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1254 on: June 10, 2013, 05:09 PM »

What more do you wanna know? Whistle
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1255 on: June 10, 2013, 05:14 PM »

lmao

Nice one, Emma.
How come you never told this before?

It was a few months ago and I did talk about it. I said 'I finally had a dream about a MW member last night' and Mark was on it right away. He was like, 'okay, what did I do. Out with it.' So I ended up not talking about the dream anymore since I did not want to give him the extra pleasure that it was indeed him. lolol :p
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1256 on: June 10, 2013, 05:16 PM »

So far your account of the dream has been fairly PG rated. No more details?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1257 on: June 10, 2013, 05:21 PM »

And for the record, I live alone and have a nice leather recliner sofa for that kissing you refer to.

PS. Nice kitchen for you as well.

I know you live alone but I have no idea why I dreamt you live with your parents. You need to ask you parents because they are the ones who walked in on us unannounced. :p

It's very nice to hear that you have a lovely kitchen too. I suppose you can show me how good a cook you are. :p
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1258 on: June 10, 2013, 05:25 PM »

What more do you wanna know? Whistle

He was frenching me but it didn't go any further than that; thanks to his parents. But he had no idea that his parents were standing right in front of us. He kept kissing so I had to literally push him away, so that he could see his parents too and see what was preventing me from going any further. But instead he got really mad at me which made me stormed out of his house. lolol
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Your dreams? « Reply #1259 on: June 10, 2013, 05:26 PM »

It was a few months ago and I did talk about it. I said 'I finally had a dream about a MW member last night' and Mark was on it right away. He was like, 'okay, what did I do. Out with it.' So I ended up not talking about the dream anymore since I did not want to give him the extra pleasure that it was indeed him. lolol :p

Ooh, I don't remember any of it. Do you, Mark?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »