Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 Go Down Reply
Author

Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker

(Read 6739 times)
George183
Challenger Level

"ELIZABETH GWEN 27.4.70" in Chit-Chat.

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #300 on: February 07, 2011, 09:36 PM »

But, George if she had vixen tendencies, how come you didn't see them earlier? 

If she fancied Vic I couldn’t work out why she didn’t tell me the truth and leave ..

Why didn’t she?

Were you blinded by love?  Were you blinded by lust?  Oh Geoooooooooooooooooorge .... !!

I wasn’t blinded ...  I couldn’t work out why she would lie ..  there was no point ...
IP Logged
George183
Challenger Level

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #301 on: February 07, 2011, 09:40 PM »

Well, which truth are we talking about here?

Shouldn't she have told me that she fancied Vic and wanted to go off with him?

Shouldn't Vic have told me she was carrying on with him behind my back?
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #302 on: February 07, 2011, 09:45 PM »

If she fancied Vic I couldn’t work out why she didn’t tell me the truth and leave ..

Why didn’t she?

I wasn’t blinded ...  I couldn’t work out why she would lie ..  there was no point ...

How long have you got ....?   Whistle  Let's see if I can organise my thoughts.

Why didn't she tell the truth and leave?

Multiple choice ...
a) you were a better provider
b) she loved you more than she loved Vic
c) she didn't want to go to Canada
d) she enjoyed having a fling with Vic but didn't want him for a lifetime partner
e) Vic was really a scum bag but she enjoyed being flattered by him
f) Why did she enjoy being flattered by him?
g) Could it be that she did not get enough attention from her husband?
h) Could it be that she did not get the right kind of attention from her husband
i) Could it be (perish the thought) that Vic was better in bed than her husband
j) Could it be that she just wanted a bit on the side but also wanted the security and comfort of home?

Who's writing the book George - you or me ...  shocking Whistle hug

I think the least you could do is buy me lunch ...  I like seafood - a nice crab lunch would do the trick.  The very BEST crab lunch I have ever eaten was in Honolulu in Sam Choy's Restaurant ... oooooof - to die for.  Okay - made a decision - that's the cost for further input ... Lunch at Sam Choy's ............. lol
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #303 on: February 07, 2011, 09:46 PM »

Shouldn't she have told me that she fancied Vic and wanted to go off with him?

Shouldn't Vic have told me she was carrying on with him behind my back?

Of course not .... not until she had it all sorted out in her mind and to her satisfaction!
IP Logged
George183
Challenger Level

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #304 on: February 07, 2011, 09:55 PM »

How long have you got ....?   Whistle  Let's see if I can organise my thoughts.

Why didn't she tell the truth and leave?

Multiple choice ...
a) you were a better provider
b) she loved you more than she loved Vic
c) she didn't want to go to Canada
d) she enjoyed having a fling with Vic but didn't want him for a lifetime partner
e) Vic was really a scum bag but she enjoyed being flattered by him
f) Why did she enjoy being flattered by him?
g) Could it be that she did not get enough attention from her husband?
h) Could it be that she did not get the right kind of attention from her husband
i) Could it be (perish the thought) that Vic was better in bed than her husband
j) Could it be that she just wanted a bit on the side but also wanted the security and comfort of home?

Who's writing the book George - you or me ...  shocking Whistle hug

I think the least you could do is buy me lunch ...  I like seafood - a nice crab lunch would do the trick.  The very BEST crab lunch I have ever eaten was in Honolulu in Sam Choy's Restaurant ... oooooof - to die for.  Okay - made a decision - that's the cost for further input ... Lunch at Sam Choy's ............. lol

Blimey ...  I didn’t expect so much input ..  where’s Honolulu ?

The answers to all your questions will be revealed ...  to your complete satisfaction ...   promise !!!!

I guess you’ll come back with some more questions then though  ...

Of course not .... not until she had it all sorted out in her mind and to her satisfaction!

Why not seek my input to help her sort out her mind  ...   might I ask  ...  I’m a VERY sympathetic and helpful sorta guy ya’ know  .....   and I dooo  like helping people  ....   and that IS what husbands are for isn’t it ???
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #305 on: February 07, 2011, 09:58 PM »

Why would you want to find out?  Why didn't you spend time with her instead of sailing, or see that you were growing apart.  I suspect you wanted it to be her fault.  You gave her the tools to make it that way by being absent and leaving her with another man...  I think I could get into this... yes
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #306 on: February 07, 2011, 09:59 PM »

Blimey ...  I didn’t expect so much input ..  where’s Honolulu ?

The answers to all your questions will be revealed ...  to your complete satisfaction ...   promise !!!!

I guess you’ll come back with some more questions then though  ...

Why not seek my input to help her sort out her mind  ...   might I ask  ...  I’m a VERY sympathetic and helpful sorta guy ya’ know  .....   and I dooo  like helping people  ....   and that IS what husbands are for isn’t it ???

Honolulu is in Hawaii ...

Well, anyone who is planning on leaving their spouse is not going to talk to them about it until it's all cut and dried, are they.  They are certainly not going to sit around with their spouse and say ... "well, what do you think I should do darling" .... c'mooooooooooon George ... you know they're not.

Start saving your dosh - Sam Choy's, here we come ...
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #307 on: February 07, 2011, 10:00 PM »

Why would you want to find out?  Why didn't you spend time with her instead of sailing, or see that you were growing apart.  I suspect you wanted it to be her fault.  You gave her the tools to make it that way by being absent and leaving her with another man...  I think I could get into this... yes

Yay - go Elly .....  lol
IP Logged
George183
Challenger Level

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #308 on: February 07, 2011, 10:06 PM »

Yay - go Elly .....  lol

Well the question is ...  what would you make of it if you saw your husband (who hadn’t let you have sex for two years) apparently kissing his “old female school-friend”, who had begged him to marry her the year before he met you, on the sofa in the lounge ???
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #309 on: February 07, 2011, 10:10 PM »

Well the question is ...  what would you make of it if you saw your husband (who hadn’t let you have sex for two years) apparently kissing his “old female school-friend”, who had begged him to marry her the year before he met you, on the sofa in the lounge ???

I'd assume an affair had either started up or was ongoing.

George ... stop fishing ... this lunch is going to get very expensive.  I may insist on First Class travel ...  lol
IP Logged
George183
Challenger Level

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #310 on: February 07, 2011, 10:11 PM »

Honolulu is in Hawaii ...

Start saving your dosh - Sam Choy's, here we come ...

Blimey that’s a long way to go for lunch ...  !!!!   How about an Aberdeen Angus steak in Southampton ....  ???

Well, anyone who is planning on leaving their spouse is not going to talk to them about it until it's all cut and dried, are they.  They are certainly not going to sit around with their spouse and say ... "well, what do you think I should do darling" .... c'mooooooooooon George ... you know they're not.

So when does it become cut and dried ..  then ..??

IP Logged
George183
Challenger Level

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #311 on: February 07, 2011, 10:14 PM »

I'd assume an affair had either started up or was ongoing.

George ... stop fishing ... this lunch is going to get very expensive.  I may insist on First Class travel ...  lol

There ya go then ...  so  ..  how does one get these things to come to a head so that one can get them sorted out  ???
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #312 on: February 07, 2011, 10:15 PM »

Personally. I'd kick them both into touch and think I were well rid!
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #313 on: February 07, 2011, 10:15 PM »

Blimey that’s a long way to go for lunch ...  !!!!   How about an Aberdeen Angus steak in Southampton ....  ???

So when does it become cut and dried ..  then ..??

I'm definitely not interested in an Aberdeen Angus steak .... QUITE DEFINITELY NOT.  Sam Choy's or nothing.  (You'd love it, by the way).

So, when does what become cut and dried?  Her deciding to leave? 

You're a sly dog ... looking for the female perspective ...   lol
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Elizabeth Gwen 27.4.70 by George Parker « Reply #314 on: February 07, 2011, 10:16 PM »

There ya go then ...  so  ..  how does one get these things to come to a head so that one can get them sorted out  ???

Well, I'm going to wait for the next chapter to find out just what you decided ....  w00t
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »