MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Explosions at Boston marathon
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 Reply

Explosions at Boston marathon

I see the false-flag conspiracy theorists are already out in force, led by David Icke.
IP Logged

On a lighter note, if that's possible, when they started hunting for the bombers, my wife said that, since they used a pressure cooker, 'they should be looking for a nan'.
IP Logged

I read there are pictures of two guys doing a practice run which people are saying is some conspiracy theory. I really don't see why anyone would need to practice walking up to somewhere and placing a bag down.
IP Logged

An autopsy photo of the 20yo brother has been leaked.

I just found it. Think I'll skip dessert tonight.
IP Logged

David Icke still on the go??  doh

My two live-in students who happen to be brothers and follow a particular faith and attend Uni studying a particular program brought a one of those cookers and a whole ****-load of food over with them 2 years ago. Their mother was worried about them eating here.

Before they went out today, I gave them a brief on what's happened in case they get any trouble from anyone - because they are clueless about it.

I'm really upset about this.
IP Logged

I just found it. Think I'll skip dessert tonight.

Ahh, looks like my favourite website, Reddit, leaked it.

BE WARNED - THIS IS GRAPHIC You can see it here.
IP Logged

no Won't look.
IP Logged

He's 26, not 20?

I'm too exhausted to verify that.
IP Logged

no Won't look.
I didn't find it that bad. What has the Internet done to me.
IP Logged

no Won't look.

Don't. Some ass**** posted it on his Facebook feed so I wasn't even expecting it. Deleted off my friends. No need for that.
IP Logged

Don't. Some ass**** posted it on his Facebook feed so I wasn't even expecting it. Deleted off my friends. No need for that.
That is a bit lame to put it on Facebook because that takes away the choice.
IP Logged

Mother of god!
IP Logged

Feckinell .. Bostonians told to go about their business. We haven't caught him yet, but off you go. Just keep your eyes and ears peeled.
no
IP Logged

Seems they have the other brother in their sights. Let's see if they get him alive though.
IP Logged

Pretty yuk - but I think I prefer it to the photos of the victims, both killed and alive, of IRA bombs taken on their arrival at A&E departments which I once had to cope with as part of a job I had - and why I didn't feel the need to look at any images of this atrocity.

Veronica - according to breaking news here a law enforcement official has said that the surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, has been found hiding in a boat in Watertown, so presumably he was taken alive?
[ Last edit by Aileen April 20, 2013, 01:40 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 Reply