Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Eyjafjallajökull volcano causes travel chaos
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 Reply

Eyjafjallajökull volcano causes travel chaos

Top of my list...annoyed mothers are no ones idea of fun Smile
Thank you!  Smile
IP Logged

BBC News - Volcano ash chaos: BBC journalist's long trip home
IP Logged

A FLIGHT to rescue stranded holidaymakers was dramatically aborted yesterday - after the pilot smelt ASH and reported an engine fault.

The worried captain was heard describing a "quite intense" smell of volcanic ash.

Moments later, he reported: "We've lost one of our engine bleeds, possible through a contaminated valve."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2942884/UK-flight-is-aborted-after-pilot-smells-volcanic-ash.html#ixzz0lsEMgzkZ
IP Logged

Here comes another ash cloud.  Rolling Eyes

BBC News - Airspace to close in new volcano ash risk
IP Logged

Good on Eyjafjallajökull. I watched a documentary about the volcano on Sunday and they showed pictures of the lava fjords before it moved backwards into glacial part... They were incredible. I think I may become a volcano chaser. Not that they are really going anywhere but still!
IP Logged

Good on Eyjafjallajökull. I watched a documentary about the volcano on Sunday and they showed pictures of the lava fjords before it moved backwards into glacial part... They were incredible. I think I may become a volcano chaser. Not that they are really going anywhere but still!

roflmao  The equivalent to a Twister chaser or whatever they are called? lol
IP Logged

roflmao  The equivalent to a Twister chaser or whatever they are called? lol
Yep, that's me!
IP Logged

A volcano eruption chaser!
IP Logged

A volcano eruption chaser!
Emma the volcano eruption chaser.... Hmm it has a ring to it Think
IP Logged

My grandfather can't get out of Boston International to Germany to Belarus. He's been in the airport for 7 hours now.

This is just rich.
IP Logged

My grandfather can't get out of Boston International to Germany to Belarus. He's been in the airport for 7 hours now.

This is just rich.
He, and many more... such is life.
IP Logged

I'd rather they just send him home than let him stay there for so long.
IP Logged

I'd rather they just send him home than let him stay there for so long.
I know, my mum was stuck in LA, and it was worrying.  But old people are resiliant.  Very Happy
IP Logged

Not all are. I'd rather my grandfather not have to sleep on a hard chair for the night if Boston is only a one hour train ride from his house.
IP Logged

Not all are. I'd rather my grandfather not have to sleep on a hard chair for the night if Boston is only a one hour train ride from his house.
I guess it depends on their health, family and situation.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 Reply