MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Celebrity Gossip
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 15 Reply

Celebrity Gossip

The fact still remains. And I'm a teenager, it's what we do Very Happy

No no, you change your mind as much as you want. I'm still not 100% convinced this time next year I will be a staff nurse.
IP Logged

Cant stand the three degree,s......give me the supremes any time.
IP Logged

It is three. Emma's just exaggerating for the millionth time.

I hope I wasn't the only one who caught that..
IP Logged

I hope I wasn't the only one who caught that..

I throw in subtle irony occasionally. You missed the other one, though. There was some irony in one of my previous posts in the other thread.
IP Logged

It is three. Emma's just exaggerating for the millionth time.
Har de har. See the seal reference? They're a bit like otters...
IP Logged

Har de har. See the seal reference? They're a bit like otters...

Seals are cute, but let's not make lazy comparisons.
IP Logged

Seals are cute, but let's not make lazy comparisons.
In my opinion, they are cuter. Anyhoo I have legs that need stretching therefore my presence will be not around for roughly 20 minutes. I hope this is ok. If it's not, tough luck.
IP Logged

In my opinion, they are cuter. Anyhoo I have legs that need stretching therefore my presence will be not around for roughly 20 minutes. I hope this is ok. If it's not, tough luck.

Why do they need stretched? You're tall enough as it is.
IP Logged

Ashley Cole is an ass.

I'm just sad for Cheryl...not him. I feel bad for her. And she is hot...anyone who says different must be jealous.
IP Logged

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are officially together... worst kept secret, ever.
IP Logged

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are officially together... worst kept secret, ever.
Oh Mark. I swear this is really not new news... There were rumours that she was pregnant by him... See the twilight thread Smile
IP Logged

Why do they need stretched? You're tall enough as it is.
Flexibility is a vital essential in my sport. If you must know I was sitting in splits for 2 minutes etc. It was fun.
IP Logged

Flexibility is a vital essential in my sport. If you must know I was sitting in splits for 2 minutes etc. It was fun.

Like Jankovic?
IP Logged

Ouuuuuuuch
IP Logged

Ashley Cole is an ass.

I'm just sad for Cheryl...not him. I feel bad for her. And she is hot...anyone who says different must be jealous.

I'm not jealous. she's a stick. I think I will stick to being fat.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 15 Reply