Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Celebrity Gossip
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 Reply

Celebrity Gossip

I'm not jealous. she's a stick. I think I will stick to being fat.

Well I was not talking about weight. Not important really.
IP Logged

Like Jankovic?
BETTER than Jankovic!
Ouuuuuuuch
It's my idea of fun. Not really! Ha desire for flexibility and what it entails outweighs the immediate pain.
IP Logged

Well I was not talking about weight. Not important really.

No I know, but she's way too thin, therefore I do not think she is pretty (in my opinion) and I'm not jealous.
IP Logged

BETTER than Jankovic!

Post pictures.
IP Logged

I think she is pretty, but she has had a fair amount of stuff done, and as my mum says, everyone can look as pretty if they had make-up artists, stylists etc.
IP Logged

ok ok. I just like her. I've had a crush on her since Popstars.
IP Logged

Post pictures.
No. She is flat in that picture, I can get flat, as in with no light peeping through, with my foot on a block 12cm off of the floor. I can't serve as well as her but...
IP Logged

ok ok. I just like her. I've had a crush on her since Popstars.
Popstars: The Rivals...
Popstars was Suzanne Shaw... HEARSAY! Omg good times...
IP Logged

Popstars: The Rivals...

but of course.
IP Logged

but of course.
Those boys were so unbelievable crap. They changed their name about five timed as well didnt they...
IP Logged

Those boys were so unbelievable crap. They changed their name about five timed as well didnt they...

OMG on The Rivals? They were idiots!!! Not putting Girls Aloud down...but I could have beaten those boys.
IP Logged

OMG on The Rivals? They were idiots!!! Not putting Girls Aloud down...but I could have beaten those boys.
They were pretty gawd damn awful... lol
IP Logged

Oh Mark. I swear this is really not new news... There were rumours that she was pregnant by him... See the twilight thread Smile
Exactly the point I was making, it's the worst kept secret ever. However, it is officially news today hence my posting.
IP Logged

Exactly the point I was making, it's the worst kept secret ever. However, it is officially news today hence my posting.
Ugh, as is they've released press statements?? It was a touch awkward seeing them sat apart at the bafta's but I thought that was because of them presenting awards etc. What is it with leading males and leading females on films getting together, eh? Zac Effron and Vanessa Hudgens... Need to get me some acting work me thinks.... Wink
IP Logged

Ugh, as is they've released press statements??
Robert made it official by telling the media it was true. You don't need a press release to turn something speculative into fact Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 Reply