Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Films Made Dull by Changing One Letter
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9 Reply

Films Made Dull by Changing One Letter

Caz

Chariots of Mire..........The story of how a Roman soldier got stuck in a bog! w00t
IP Logged
Caz

The Thin Tan.........Story of a man who laid in the sun for a fortnight and only went a darker shade of white!
IP Logged
Caz

How Greek Was My Valley........The story of a man who dreamed he was Captain of the Welsh Rugby team who had just won the World Championship due to his Captaincy,  only to wake up and find he wasn't Welsh!
IP Logged
Caz

Flaming Stan.......The story of a man who never forgave his mother for naming him 'Stan'!
IP Logged

Forrest Hump - 90 minutes of al-fresco nooky.
IP Logged

The Turn of The Shrew- a charming little animation about the vaudeville ambitions of a delightful rodent.
IP Logged

The World is Hot Enough- Bond tackles global warming

The Bards- A flock of rampaging poets terrorise Tippi Hedren and a small community...

PAWS- Submerged kittens terrorise Amity, and preferably scratch Roy Scheider to death !

IP Logged

Pilates of the Caribbean - two bored Surrey housewives set up balanced-body classes in Jamaica.

roflmao

Pie Hard - Stale pies ..... thats more of a tragedy ... for Wiganers anyway lol
IP Logged
Caz

Hey.....Very good girls! w00t
IP Logged

Dull Metal Jacket - A brutal expose of the uninspiring kit supplied to Vietnam recruits.
IP Logged

Carlito's Gay - but don't tell Mrs Brigante.
IP Logged

Miami Lice- the sad tale of a hairdresser who went out of business
IP Logged

Black Swap - an intense young woman buys the wrong colour knickers and attempts to return them to M&S.
IP Logged

roflmao

Pie Hard - Stale pies ..... thats more of a tragedy ... for Wiganers anyway lol
That would be a real tragedy for Wiganers...I know I am one (in exile though)
IP Logged

Jams - tales from the cut-throat world of jam making in the WI.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9 Reply