Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Gaming Talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Gaming Talk  (Read 49219 times)
deedee
John McEnroe
*********
Posts: 17,742


Gaming Talk « on: December 17, 2005, 07:01 PM »
Reply

I was wondering, do you like to play videogames? Playstation 1, 2 or computergames or gameboy etc.
I love them  dontknow Just wanted to know about you!



Mod NoticeMerged topic with 'Gaming Talk'.
[ Last edit by Mark May 22, 2008, 04:39 PM ] IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac
**********
Posts: 22,270

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 07:19 PM »
Reply

Games - not really my thing.
I have a couple of people i know who would just sit there for a whole bloomin day playing Game Boy.  dontknow Just don't understand..

Play Station is OK at times when you're bored. But im not an addict.
I think this topic is for Mark.  goodjob
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac
*
Posts: 52,958

Gender: Male
Location: London


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 07:23 PM »
Reply

Ah nice you braught up this topic, was wondering how many of you like video games.

I'm a bit of a PC gamer myself. I like: Unreal Tournament 2004, Half-Life2 CooP, CS:S, Top Spin, Need For Speed 1&2, StepMania.

When I'm at the gaming society (which I'm president of) at my uni, I like to play the 'Dance Dance Revolution' games on the dance mats, those are fun and good exercise too.
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran
******
Posts: 7,362

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 07:26 PM »
Reply

I'm like Julia... not really a huge fan  no
However i do like a few games..... athens 2004 is excellent  goodjob
But i don't understand how people can sit there for hours and hours  just playing video games  Think
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac
*
Posts: 52,958

Gender: Male
Location: London


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 07:27 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "Banannie"
I'm like Julia... not really a huge fan  no
However i do like a few games..... athens 2004 is excellent  goodjob
But i don't understand how people can sit there for hours and hours  just playing video games  Think


Time seems to go faster when gaming and it's a great form of escapism Smile
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac
**********
Posts: 22,270

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 07:28 PM »
Reply

Need For Speed is the only game I like  Whistle Graphics are OK.. and of course cars.. ok ok im a girl, but cars are an interest to me. Smile

Mark.. you've got a lot names. Administrator.. President! notworthy Very Happy
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe
*********
Posts: 17,742


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 07:29 PM »
Reply

Oh I love top spin on PS2. But I still think there are better tennisgames.

I also love Fifa2006 and Grandtourismo and Brothers in arms.

I'm not so in to activegames like dancing, but I'm a total addict to PS2. PCgaming isn't so good for me since I would be online even more than now.

What's your favourite type of game, Mark? Sports or mindgames...
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac
**********
Posts: 22,270

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #7 on: December 17, 2005, 07:30 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "Mark"
Time goes seems to go faster when gaming and it's a great form of escapism Smile


MW does that for me! Very Happy
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac
*
Posts: 52,958

Gender: Male
Location: London


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #8 on: December 17, 2005, 07:30 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "top_spin"
Need For Speed is the only game I like  Whistle Graphics are OK.. and of course cars.. ok ok im a girl, but cars are an interest to me. Smile

Mark.. you've got a lot names. Administrator.. President! notworthy Very Happy


Hehe, oh and I forgot to mention, that is Need for Speed: Underground although I do like the police chase ones too Smile
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe
*********
Posts: 17,742


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #9 on: December 17, 2005, 07:31 PM »
Reply

Yes, hours of playing make you feel better. Especially when you can beat everyone in your family, mwhuahaha!
And it's just so addictive, you need to reach your goal!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac
*
Posts: 52,958

Gender: Male
Location: London


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #10 on: December 17, 2005, 07:32 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "dentie"
Oh I love top spin on PS2. But I still think there are better tennisgames.

I also love Fifa2006 and Grandtourismo and Brothers in arms.

I'm not so in to activegames like dancing, but I'm a total addict to PS2. PCgaming isn't so good for me since I would be online even more than now.

What's your favourite type of game, Mark? Sports or mindgames...


The first person shooter games are the my favourite.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac
**********
Posts: 22,270

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #11 on: December 17, 2005, 07:33 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "dentie"
Yes, hours of playing make you feel better. Especially when you can beat everyone in your family, mwhuahaha!


Yea, i think that's my problem. With shooting games i get killed in an instant.. with car racing i end up colliding into a wall 100 times or simply driving of the nearest cliff.  Eh?
I much prefer sports games - although they get annoying aswell. Especially tennis ones where you hit the line and computer says out!  pullhair
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe
*********
Posts: 17,742


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #12 on: December 17, 2005, 07:33 PM »
Reply

Yes, the joys of killing people, Mark Very Happy I know it!
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe
*********
Posts: 17,742


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #13 on: December 17, 2005, 07:34 PM »
Reply

Yeah top_spin, when you think you hit the line  Wink But I know, that's how it always goes  pullhair
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran
******
Posts: 7,362

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #14 on: December 17, 2005, 07:36 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "dentie"
Yes, hours of playing make you feel better. Especially when you can beat everyone in your family, mwhuahaha!


Yea, i think that's my problem. With shooting games i get killed in an instant.. with car racing i end up colliding into a wall 100 times or simply driving of the nearest cliff.  Eh?
I much prefer sports games - although they get annoying aswell. Especially tennis ones where you hit the line and computer says out!  pullhair


Spot on there.... that's exactly like me  goodjob  I am totally hopeless at them  no
But i do love playing the car games, i love them  goodjob
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »