Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Gaming Talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

Gaming Talk

(Read 54299 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #15 on: December 17, 2005, 07:38 PM »

Yeah sometimes I feel so sure that the ball was in on games like Top Spin yet it's called "out!" and I just shout "you're a friggin' computer, how are you getting it wrong damn it!???!!"
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #16 on: December 17, 2005, 07:42 PM »

Quote from: "Mark"
Yeah sometimes I feel so sure that the ball was in on games like Top Spin yet it's called "out!" and I just shout "you're a friggin' computer, how are you getting it wrong damn it!???!!"

God i hate that..... and isn't it so annoying that your opponent hardly ever gets called out?!  pullhair
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #17 on: December 17, 2005, 07:42 PM »

Or the ball is offside on Fifa and he doesn't call it and your opponent wins it. Or the other way around, when it isn't offside. I just keep on pushing the buttons of the joy stick to get my rage out.

Do you like strategy games, Mark? I just get too nervous...
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #18 on: December 17, 2005, 08:00 PM »

I play PS2 loads but seem to be on MW evven more.  My current favourite game is Star Wars Batllefront, a shooter game.  I have quite a lot of sport ones too, and a coupke of car games, Burnout and Need for Speed.  Could easily play them for hours but would get sidetracked by MW.  Not too good at PC games because I would be on the internet too much. pullhair
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #19 on: December 17, 2005, 08:01 PM »

Me too Josh.  Wink
Do you have any soccergames? Or tennis?
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #20 on: December 17, 2005, 08:05 PM »

I have a few Fifas, latest is 05 and have Virtua Tennis 2.  It's quite good but about 4 years old now.  Still has Kafelnikov and Norman etc. on it.  Also have Athens and Brian Lara cricket.
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #21 on: December 17, 2005, 08:12 PM »

I think fifa06 is a huge aprovement on 05, I have them both. And 04 of course, but that were awful graphics.
I have nothing of virtua tennis, but a lot of people say it's good.

I think it's amazing how with PS1 we thought the graphics were fantastic and when I look back at my old games, I'm ashamed, they just are horrible!
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #22 on: December 17, 2005, 08:14 PM »

Yeah, before I had the new Brian Lara I had one from about 1999 for PS1.  Was really into cricket at the time (because of Ashes) but the graphics were awful.  Same with a Snooker game I had for PS1.
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #23 on: December 17, 2005, 08:16 PM »

And you only notice it, when you have PS2!
Evolution is amazing!
I've never played a crickedgame before, I know nothing about it  dontknow
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #24 on: December 17, 2005, 09:07 PM »

Quote from: "dentie"

Or the ball is offside on Fifa and he doesn't call it and your opponent wins it. Or the other way around, when it isn't offside. I just keep on pushing the buttons of the joy stick to get my rage out.

Do you like strategy games, Mark? I just get too nervous...

Not really, although in the past when I have been on holiday and bored I've loaded up some C&C Generals/Zero Hour
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #25 on: December 17, 2005, 09:55 PM »

Yes, when I'm very very bored, I play them too.
But I hate it, when you get stuck, there's no way you are getting to the end of the game  pullhair You don't have that problem with sportsgames.

You only play computergames, Mark? No ps2 or...
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #26 on: December 17, 2005, 11:27 PM »

I don't own a console, I play on the PS2 etc. when at the gaming society.
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #27 on: December 18, 2005, 08:25 AM »

Not really into games much these days...

Used to play on my big brothers playstation years ago, so whatever he had, I played... mostly Gran Turismo and GTA2. (Anyone want to buy a third-hand police car, slightly battered?) Wink

On the PC now, when I do play, it's usually Need For Speed, CIV III, Sim City (1, 2000, or 3000, haven't played 4 yet), or the classic original version of GTA.

I used to play Americas Army at one point, but I don't have that installed any more.

Also I play some online flash games from time to time, and things like Minesweeper, Solitaire, Freecell, etc.

Smile
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #28 on: December 18, 2005, 08:59 AM »

Or going back a bit further... Sega Megadrive anyone?

I was pretty good at Street Fighter... those were the days... or Paperboy... that was one of my favourites too. Wink
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: Gaming Talk « Reply #29 on: December 18, 2005, 12:15 PM »

John  Wink you sound like an old man, those were the days...
I never played Sega Megadrive.  Think
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »