Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Gaming Talk
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 ... 132 Reply

Gaming Talk

Javelin on Sonic Olympics DS is well hard!  But I managed to come 3rd in a circuit challenge thing and unlocked three new events yay
IP Logged

Wooop!  Just bought Mario Kart for £16.50 yay
IP Logged
TCK

Wooop!  Just bought Mario Kart for £16.50 yay
Second hand or on offer, and where from if the latter?
IP Logged

Ebay.
IP Logged
TCK

Ah, okay.  Not sure I'd be comfortable with the Bay.
IP Logged

I've never had any problems before.
IP Logged
TCK

I've had a few minor problems with eBay in the past, but it's other peoples' experiences that tend to put me off.
IP Logged

I've bought loads of stuff but never had any problems.
IP Logged

No problems my end really and you're especially not going to have any problems with buying computer/console games from there.
IP Logged

Operation Flashpoint 2

PC Gamer calls Codies' war zone "the most mind-bogglingly vast and mercilessly realistic battlefield gaming has ever known," which couldn't be higher praise if they tried, really.

"Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising is the sequel to the best soldier sim ever created," says PC Gamer. "It's a game being built to exacting specifications by military obsessives, to simulate the authentic behaviour of battle-hardened troops and push PC's to their limits."

It's been so long since I played the original. This looks to be one hell of a sequel Little tongue man

IP Logged

I have the opportunity to get a PS3 really cheap. It comes with Assasins Creed. But I've already got a xbox360 and a wii. I'm not sure what to do? I play my xbox 360 quite a bit, but if I get the PS3, will I just forget about my xbox? And are the ps3's that much better then 360's? Anyone got any thoughts?
IP Logged

Waste of money, especially if you have a 360 I think Think
IP Logged

Was playing Age of Empires 2 today, so old school!
IP Logged

I used to love that game and it makes time fly by!
IP Logged

I've still got that game loaded onto this computer. Not played it for months, or most probably years. lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 ... 132 Reply