Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Gaming Talk
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 132 Reply

Gaming Talk

I have the opportunity to get a PS3 really cheap. It comes with Assasins Creed. But I've already got a xbox360 and a wii. I'm not sure what to do? I play my xbox 360 quite a bit, but if I get the PS3, will I just forget about my xbox? And are the ps3's that much better then 360's? Anyone got any thoughts?

The moment that "Home" is completed, XBOX live will be a thing of the past.
IP Logged

I recieved Mario Kart today w00t  Although I played one circuit thing and won all four races so I'm guessing its set on easy because that doesn't sound about right Think
IP Logged

Well I didnt get it. I got Top Spin 3 for 360 instead!!!!
IP Logged

Wise choice.
IP Logged

Just give me a few nights practise and I'll be online Panda!!!!

IP Logged

You're on Johnston!
IP Logged

You're on Johnston!

Hunter!!
IP Logged

That was my argument. If your not good enough, then too bad.  

BTW, Topspin3 is really hard. I cant even win a game let alone a match!
IP Logged

That was my argument. If your not good enough, then too bad.  

BTW, Topspin3 is really hard. I cant even win a game let alone a match!

I hardly play it.  I already beat the number 1 player.  There's no depth to it.  Getting used to the controls is the hard part.  Once you get that down, there's hardly any depth.

VT3 has much more depth.
IP Logged

I just cant get the movement and timing right. plus my manual is in SPanish so I dont really know the controls.
IP Logged

I just cant get the movement and timing right. plus my manual is in SPanish so I dont really know the controls.

There must be a FAQ somewhere, surely?

Try and see if there's anything here:

http://forums.xbox.com/893/ShowForum.aspx
IP Logged

Anyone for TS3 later tonight?  w00t
IP Logged

Anyone for TS3 later tonight?  w00t

I'm really bad at it, so no. Maybe when I finally get the hang of it. Cant even win a match on the 'easy' junior tour!
IP Logged

Chris gave me a visit yesterday, I totally owned him at Guitar Hero 3 although admittedly he seemed rusty.

Also beat him in a marathon game of Wii Tennis. Each 'Best of 5' match counted as 1 set and we did best of 5 sets and then bear in mind we did three of those matches with me winning 2 of them.
IP Logged

I'm buying a copy of the Mario Bash thing for my Brothers kidthings, is there a link somewhere for a pdf of the British booklet?

Thanks in advance Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 132 Reply