MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  George Bush is "Crap"
Pages: [1] Reply

George Bush is "Crap"

Well as we all knew, George Bush is a "cowboy" and his administration is "crap."

Click Here

Very Happy
IP Logged

roflmao nice one Prescott
IP Logged

So unfortunate it wasn't recorded like that "Yo Blair" conversation.
IP Logged

yes indeed... we all knew that... GBR really has to leave the US alone... otherwise it'll be looked at as being in the same group...
IP Logged

I actually felt a little leap of joy in my heart when I heard this. It's always nice to hear a politician who doesn't care about speaking his mind. It's a shame Gordon Brown's following in the spin and sleaze direction, maybe he should get some PR advice from Prescott.
IP Logged

I actually felt a little leap of joy in my heart when I heard this. It's always nice to hear a politician who doesn't care about speaking his mind. It's a shame Gordon Brown's following in the spin and sleaze direction, maybe he should get some PR advice from Prescott.

I'm sure a lot of politicians speak their minds in private - if he said this in public then I would show him a little more respect.
IP Logged

I suppose. He isn't exactly known for hiding his feeling in public either though is he.
IP Logged

I suppose. He isn't exactly known for hiding his feeling in public either though is he.

Haha that's a point but at the time I think he probably didn't actually think of what he was doing and responded through pure emotion. He seems quite an easily irratating angry chap.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply