Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Happy New Year Thread!
Linked Events
  • New Years Eve!: December 31, 2010
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 26 Reply

Happy New Year Thread!

Keep saying I'll start tomorrow, that's since 1st January and still doing it!
IP Logged

Who else is still writing 2010?
IP Logged

I wrote my first cheque the other day .... almost never write cheques and had to stop and think!
IP Logged

hahahaha. I'm sure I will be writing 2010 untill atleast March.
IP Logged

I find I'm OK just after the New Year because we've been hearing about it so much.  It's after that that I start to slip up, for a while anyway. Smile
IP Logged

Embarassed I didn't know people still wrote cheques.

I haven't a clue where my cheque book is!!

IP Logged

I do it when I'm sending money to kids overseas for Christmas and Birthdays ... otherwise, I really don't.
IP Logged

I'm not back to work until tomorrow so wrighting the wrong year it has not affected me yet, but it will Frown
IP Logged

I useualy go through my check book and write in the year for the first 10/15 checks and by the time i have used them i remember to put in the correct year.
IP Logged

a guid nae year to ain an a' and mony mae ye see.

Let's support AM this year and next etc, etc, etc and so forth
IP Logged

12 minutes to midnight and I'll wish everyone on MW the same as I wish my family and friends

12 Months of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days of Success,
8760 Hours of Good Health,
52600 Minutes of Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy..and that's all!

I think that will cover a few tournie wins for Andy Very Happy

Happy New Year MW! yay
IP Logged
Caz

Thank you Bev.......I wish the same to you and your family! Happy New Year!  hug
IP Logged

Happy New Year to all our friends down under. Hope NZ recovers from the earthquake we all wish you health, wealth and happiness. Also a quick rebuild of homes damaged in the quake.
IP Logged

Happy New Year when it reaches you everyone Smile One of my resolutions for the New Year, start posting on MW again lol
IP Logged

Happy new year MWers! Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 26 Reply