Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Happy New Year Thread!
Linked Events
  • New Years Eve!: December 31, 2010
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 26 Reply

Happy New Year Thread!

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda from the land of my mothers and fathers.
PS Difficult to win the Olympics in 2013  Whistle and let's hope for two more slams yay
think that was last years new year wishes you viewed that mentioned Olympics lol
IP Logged

^ So it was lmao
and actually Iris' prediction was spookily accurate  clap
IP Logged

Happy New  Year everyone < temperature today going to hit 70 . Whistle
IP Logged

A Happy New Year to you all. I have the urge to get pissed tonight.

I'll add that to my check list.

Anyway, Happy New Year!
IP Logged

Happy New  Year everyone < temperature today going to hit 70 . Whistle
Grrrr...  Happy Hogmanay to all on MW.  May 2013 bring you everything you wish for yourself!  cheers
IP Logged

Let's hope it's a good one!  yay

IP Logged

Best wishes to all on MW I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. Hope 2013 is also a very good year for Andy best wishes to him and his family and team.
IP Logged

How much soul does this boy have?  Love him.  I'll be one of many shedding a tear tonight 'For Auld Lang Syne'.  

IP Logged

How much soul does this boy have?  Love him.  I'll be one of many shedding a tear tonight 'For Auld Lang Syne'.  

Just love the original version.  What soul indeed.  Getting emotional already.

I'm not trying to upstage you, Elly but this recording of Auld Lang Syne was sent to me by a Scottish/Polish cousin.  The Poles are very proud of their centuries' old links with Scotland, and this has to be the best musical version I've ever heard.  I've forwarded it to a few ex-pats and got them all teary-eyed.

IP Logged

^ That's fab, Aileen, thanks for that.  Love the music, but I do confess, the lyrics move me more.  Anyroad up - I think music or lyrics - this song is ingrained in us Scots and stirs up so many emotions.  Happy New Year, Chuck! x
IP Logged

^ That's fab, Aileen, thanks for that.  Love the music, but I do confess, the lyrics move me more.  Anyroad up - I think music or lyrics - this song is ingrained in us Scots and stirs up so many emotions.  Happy New Year, Chuck! x
I agree with all of that.  Hope you have a great 2013! hug
IP Logged

Here's tae us
Wha's like us,
Damn few and they're a' deid

Happy New Year to all on MW and to our dear boy.
IP Logged

Happy new year to all on mW  hug
IP Logged

Happy new year Murraysworlders.
IP Logged

Best wishes to all Murraysworlders for 2013.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 26 Reply