MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Holidays - where are you going?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 Reply

Holidays - where are you going?

I'm going London in July with the parents to watch a Shakespeare show at the Globe.  I should meet up for lunch with a couple of fellow Londoners Very Happy
IP Logged

Mark this is your chance! smiley sex
IP Logged

I need a BIG cuddle, life is going from bad to worse! Brick wall
IP Logged

hug What's up?
IP Logged

hug Share with the room!
IP Logged

Ok folks - I have 10 days to get from NY to LA. I want to go via San Fran, but other than that, I'm open to suggestions - anyone have any suggestions or 'must see' places in the northern USA??

Jealous!

I'd love to go to Seattle and to Oregon - it looks beautiful.
IP Logged

I went to NYC, San Fran and LA in the end. Might be going to Vancouver in a couple of months Smile
IP Logged

hug
IP Logged

I'm going London in July with the parents to watch a Shakespeare show at the Globe.  I should meet up for lunch with a couple of fellow Londoners Very Happy
HEY AMY. smiley sex
IP Logged

The lad I was hoping to seduce showed my messages to a girl I work with who hes good friends with and who thought it would be funny to mention she'd seen them on my facebook.  Angry much isn't the word!
IP Logged

The lad I was hoping to seduce showed my messages to a girl I work with who hes good friends with and who thought it would be funny to mention she'd seen them on my facebook.  Angry much isn't the word!

That's nasty! hug
IP Logged

Yes it is.  Not entirely impressed with her either.  Shes well gonna get the silent treatment next time I work with her.
IP Logged

Oh dear, how embarrassing, that's why I could never sex text. I'd want to slap the pair of them if I were you.
IP Logged

Oh dear, how embarrassing, that's why I could never sex text.

Come on. We know you and Julia like to bang each other via text.
IP Logged

Come on. We know you and Julia like to bang each other via text.

We use PMs for that ****.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 Reply