Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Human cloning (replacement theory) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author

Human cloning (replacement theory)

(Read 702 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Human cloning (replacement theory) « Reply #75 on: August 04, 2010, 09:05 PM »

Mine is lodged with my GP and he never said ... we don't do this here - so it's a good question Aileen.
Really must check this out as I'd never heard of MPAs before.  Certainly a good back up for a Living Will.

You did nothing wrong as the other thread was in the members only section. It's only because this morning I decided the thread was suitable for the public forum (as Amy removed her images) that it made sense to merge it with yours.
Thanks Mark.  I wondered why I was getting restricted access, so that's what made me check the matter out.
[ Last edit by Aileen August 04, 2010, 09:09 PM ] IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Human cloning (replacement theory) « Reply #76 on: August 04, 2010, 09:12 PM »

Really must check this out as I'd never heard of MPAs before.  Certainly a good back up for a Living Will.

The Medical Power of Attorney is part of the Living Will.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Human cloning (replacement theory) « Reply #77 on: August 04, 2010, 09:13 PM »

Here you go Aileen ..... UK version

http://www.lawpack.co.uk/WillsAndPowerOfAttorney/PowerOfAttorney/item1277.asp
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Human cloning (replacement theory) « Reply #78 on: August 04, 2010, 09:16 PM »

The Medical Power of Attorney is part of the Living Will.
I think it's most probably very prudent to have a Living Will.  It lets those close to you know exactly what you want in terms of care etc.  I've also taken care of my funeral plans, so my loved ones don't have to go through the agony of organising them and wondering what to do. 
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Human cloning (replacement theory) « Reply #79 on: August 04, 2010, 09:17 PM »

I think it's most probably very prudent to have a Living Will.  It lets those close to you know exactly what you want in terms of care etc.  I've also taken care of my funeral plans, so my loved ones don't have to go through the agony of organising them and wondering what to do. 

Ditto all of that ....
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Human cloning (replacement theory) « Reply #80 on: August 04, 2010, 10:00 PM »

Thanks Daisy.

My funeral has already been paid for, and all the plans made.  I went through the agony of organising and wondering with both parents and a very close aunt, very difficult when your emotions are in turmoil, and my mum was out of it when my dad died suddenly.  All I knew with all three was that they wanted to be cremated.  Unfortunately, it was something they all refused to discuss.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Human cloning (replacement theory) « Reply #81 on: August 04, 2010, 10:51 PM »

I wondered why I was getting restricted access
What do you mean by that? Your access shouldn't be restricted as your a member.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Human cloning (replacement theory) « Reply #82 on: August 05, 2010, 12:04 AM »

What do you mean by that? Your access shouldn't be restricted as your a member.
I've moved this to "questions and updates" in case there's a problem here
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »