Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who should buy it? (you can change your vote later)
The girl. - 2 (33.3%)
The guy. - 0 (0%)
Split it 50/50. - 2 (33.3%)
I don't know. - 2 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Down Reply
Author

In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie?

(Read 2692 times)
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #180 on: March 10, 2011, 12:02 AM »

Ah forgot about that one Smile

Good boy Mark goodman - Perfect lol

I'm shallow, especially when it's 6 Nations time lol That many hot men in shorts reveals my lack of depth more than usual lol

You're clearly not meant for celibacy. God wouldn't have made you so lustful.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #181 on: March 10, 2011, 12:06 AM »

You're clearly not meant for celibacy. God wouldn't have made you so lustful.

I don't exactly plan on being celibate for life my dear, I'll make up for lost time once I'm married Wink
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #182 on: March 10, 2011, 12:07 AM »

I don't exactly plan on being celibate for life my dear, I'll make up for lost time once I'm married Wink

You're like a ticking time bomb.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #183 on: March 10, 2011, 12:08 AM »

OMG, I'd seriously pay good money for a Hazel sex tape... I just sense (oh shut up V), that she would be an absolute crazy in bed.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #184 on: March 10, 2011, 12:10 AM »

You're like a ticking time bomb.

tick tick tick Smile

OMG, I'd seriously pay good money for a Hazel sex tape... I just sense (oh shut up V), that she would be an absolute crazy in bed.

whip
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #185 on: March 10, 2011, 12:14 AM »

There would be blood and tears, wait till she gets acquainted with cock first. Very Happy
IP Logged
Joely
Junior

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #186 on: March 10, 2011, 12:14 AM »

Joely, I hear you too.  But, men and women are inherently and biologically different.  I like to think of gender inequality as gender differences.  Don't get me wrong, I'm no simpering wimp, but I do accept the differences, and I really believe those differences are not something any of us can do anything about.

So what would be your ideal relationship with a man?

Super-sized portions of respect but also very respectfully I disagree. The notion of 'innate differences' between the sexes has been and is used not to accurately and scientifically chart the human condition, but to exclude women from the public sphere and to seek to legitimate sexual inequality.

The ideal relationship would be lots of sex (NO bottom-slapping) and lots of finding fault with the world?! Hehehe.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #187 on: March 10, 2011, 12:20 AM »

Okay I know that there are ways in which women do not receive the same treatment as men, and some of it's unfair, some of it just comes down to being female and the little things like pregnancy that affect how a woman's life turns out and what she does etc.
However, I think that that new minority as far as discrimination goes is white men. Companies have policies for employing enough women, ethnicities and even those of varying sexual orientation...by the time that this plays out the ones left without any differential treatment are white men Shrug

*I also find it difficult to be unbiased while looking at you commenting on how women should be treated equally and not made into sexual objects when you have that avatar Smile I don't mean that in a nasty way, but it feels slightly contradictory to me*
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #188 on: March 10, 2011, 12:25 AM »

You say that for every woman, so it's a worthless statement.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #189 on: March 10, 2011, 12:26 AM »

You say that for every woman, so it's a worthless statement.

So true Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #190 on: March 10, 2011, 12:27 AM »

But come on, we all know it's true with sexy Hazy.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #191 on: March 10, 2011, 12:28 AM »

I kinda think it's true for Hazel as well. She seems like she's raring to go.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #192 on: March 10, 2011, 12:39 AM »

Super-sized portions of respect but also very respectfully I disagree. The notion of 'innate differences' between the sexes has been and is used not to accurately and scientifically chart the human condition, but to exclude women from the public sphere and to seek to legitimate sexual inequality.

The ideal relationship would be lots of sex (NO bottom-slapping) and lots of finding fault with the world?! Hehehe.

No spanking? Jesus, you must be fun in the sack.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #193 on: March 10, 2011, 12:40 AM »

Joely as a girlfriend is my worst nightmare, I mean come on... there's feminism and then there's prudism.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #194 on: March 10, 2011, 12:40 AM »

I kinda think it's true for Hazel as well. She seems like she's raring to go.

Hazel.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »