Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who should buy it? (you can change your vote later)
The girl. - 2 (33.3%)
The guy. - 0 (0%)
Split it 50/50. - 2 (33.3%)
I don't know. - 2 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] Go Down Reply
Author

In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie?

(Read 2580 times)
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #195 on: March 10, 2011, 12:42 AM »

Needs a padlock around the groin as well.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #196 on: March 10, 2011, 12:53 AM »

Hazel.

Excuse me! :P

If I ever get married I am never letting any of you guys have contact with the groom lol I hate to think what you'd tell him nervous

I'll have to post photo's in a few weeks of my friends wedding, the bridesmaid's dresses are low cut with high hem...you'll all love them Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #197 on: March 10, 2011, 12:55 AM »

Excuse me! :P

If I ever get married I am never letting any of you guys have contact with the groom lol I hate to think what you'd tell him nervous

I'll have to post photo's in a few weeks of my friends wedding, the bridesmaid's dresses are low cut with high hem...you'll all love them Rolling Eyes

You are the most lusted after member in this forum. I can count three guys drooling at the prospect.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #198 on: March 10, 2011, 01:15 AM »

You are the most lusted after member in this forum. I can count three guys drooling at the prospect.

haha nah I've a scenario that would totally win that one - you, Julia, bed lol - They'll fill in the rest Very Happy
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #199 on: March 10, 2011, 01:34 AM »

haha nah I've a scenario that would totally win that one - you, Julia, bed lol - They'll fill in the rest Very Happy
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie? « Reply #200 on: March 10, 2011, 01:35 AM »

Why bed?

I would never be opposed to anyone buying me lingerie ever. I always am looking to extend my collection.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »