Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  James Blunt Concert 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

James Blunt Concert

(Read 596 times)
deedee
John McEnroe

James Blunt Concert « on: January 11, 2006, 02:06 PM »

I've been to the James Blunt Concert in Brussels yesterday... We left at 6 to get there at 8. There was oil on the road that we had to take. At 8.50 we arrived at Vorst, but we couldn't get a parkingspot. James was supposed to begin at 8. We had lost all hope, my mum drove me and my friend accidentally into the tram tracks, we luckily got out on time  roflmao
Than we finally found a parking spot, walking trough the streets of Brussels, every cafĂ© we past was playing James Blunt music. People were running to the concert hall. We arrived and saw  shocking James hadn't begun at 9, he was an hour late and we were so happy! Unfortunately the tickets were: who get's there first, get's the best seets. Since all the fans from my area arrived so late, the hall must have been almost empty at 8. We had to go and sit at the balkony and James was just a small person from where we could see  Crying or Very sad But we were happy we got there, because it was an awful ride.
The concert was amazing, he really can sing and he could go so incredibly high! I love him even more now!  wub I noticed he always stamps his feet right, left, right, left... That's the only thing he did, it was so cute! There was absolutely no show, it was just him and his musicians and there was no need for a show, I didn't get bored one second, time flew!

Imagine that I had 2 econ-classes and a big French project for today, I felt asleep during the lessons.  Whistle

Now, I know these pictures SUCK but I just wanted to share them... Man, that must be the worst picture ever taken! Wink
(One of the pictures is from the news in Belgium, that's a good one)

IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

James Blunt Concert « Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 02:07 PM »

Wow!! Sounds like you had a fantastic time Dentie Smile (even after the disasterous journey!!)
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

James Blunt Concert « Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 02:09 PM »

Journeys to concerts do seem to go wrong usually... Rolling Eyes

Sounds good anyway, I'd love to see him live sometime. Smile
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

James Blunt Concert « Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 02:13 PM »

Thanks you, I had a great time Wink

There were Brits everywhere at the concert  shocking
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

James Blunt Concert « Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 02:15 PM »

That doesn't surprise me... my brother was planning to fly to Barcelona to see Coldplay a while ago... crazy fans. Wink
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

James Blunt Concert « Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 02:26 PM »

From the look of your picture Dentie it doesn't look like you were too far away from the stage unless you were using a really good zoom lens.  Glad you enjoyed yourself anyway.  lol
IP Logged
~Lola~
Challenger Level

Flood me with your words - trust me, I can swim

James Blunt Concert « Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 02:39 PM »

That sounds great Dentie. I was going to go see him in Dublin last weekend, but we decided not to. I wish I had gone now! The pictures are really good aswell, you weren't too far away though!
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

James Blunt Concert « Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 02:51 PM »

The first picture was from the Belgian news Wink But the second one was pretty far, but yeah, the seats were okay, to be honest, we were glad we were at the concert. Stuck in traffic jam, we didn't think we would make it.  no
You should really go and see him, it was soooo good  =D>
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »