Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Jews, who are they?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 Reply

Jews, who are they?

aye get a room  love

Threesome
IP Logged

Threesome

Who's the other dude?
IP Logged

Get one with scotlandsandy, you're both uncontrollably flirty f**kers! Very Happy

hahaha.. he widnae be able to keep up lol
IP Logged

Who's the other dude?

He's wishing for a 3some lol
IP Logged

Who's the other dude?

Charlie, of course.
IP Logged

Charlie, of course.

Grandpa sex! panic
IP Logged

Grandpa sex! panic

You should be so lucky sunshine...
IP Logged

shocking
Would like to read all the opinions but too many pages overnight for me to trawl through! lol
IP Logged

shocking
Would like to read all the opinions but too many pages overnight for me to trawl through! lol
To summarise, a consensus has been reached.

Jews as a race does exist but being Jew does not mean you are part of the race. Saying someone is a Jew can either be referring to the race or the religion, it has a double definition.
IP Logged

Jews as a race does exist but being Jew does not mean you are part of the race. Saying someone is a Jew can either be referring to the race or the religion, it has a double definition.

Took 16 pages to get there though...  Don't ever let it be said we do things the easy way!
IP Logged

Took 16 pages to get there though...  Don't ever let it be said we do things the easy way!

How boring would life be then?! lol
IP Logged

Not exactly what we discussed here, but a similar point is being decided on by the supreme court this week - see here.
IP Logged

Hah and people mocked me for not knowing whether Jews are considered a race or a religion.
IP Logged

Hah and people mocked me for not knowing whether Jews are considered a race or a religion.

I thought it was fairly straightforward? But then again being raised in a Christian home I'm fairly at home with the duel understanding of Jews Smile
IP Logged

I thought a Jew was someone who was tight with money? Shrug

Pretty sure it's a verb, too.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 Reply