Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Joke of the day
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 ... 138 Reply

Joke of the day

lmao Wink and a kiss love it Aileen!
IP Logged

Angie playing tennis. Lol, joke. Sorry Angie.
IP Logged

No your not...
IP Logged

lame
IP Logged

No your not...

I'm getting you motivated! Anger Angie, put that agression you feel towards me now into the ball tomorrow.
IP Logged

lame

blahblah  noob banner
IP Logged

I'm getting you motivated! Anger Angie, put that agression you feel towards me now into the ball tomorrow.

Sorry to dissapoint but I dont feel any anger towards you... im actually quite chilled.
IP Logged

A circus owner runs an ad for a lion tamer and two people show up.
One is a retired golfer in his late sixties and the other is a gorgeous blond in her
Mid-twenties.  The circus owner tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it.
This is one ferocious lion.  He ate my last tamer, so you two had better be good or
you're history. Here's your equipment - chair, whip and a gun.  Who wants to
try out first?"

The girl says, "I'll go first."  She walks past the chair, the whip, and the gun, and
steps right into the lion's cage.  The lion starts to snarl and pant and begins to charge her.
About halfway there, she throws open her coat revealing her beautiful body. The lion
stops dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawls up to her and begins to lick her feet and ankles.
He continues to lick and kiss her entire body for thirty minutes before resting his head at her feet.

The circus owner's jaw is on the floor.  He says, "I've never seen a display like that in my life."
He turns to the retired golfer and asks, "Can you top that?"

The tough old golfer replies, "No problem, just get that lion out of there."
IP Logged

A circus owner runs an ad for a lion tamer and two people show up.
One is a retired golfer in his late sixties and the other is a gorgeous blond in her
Mid-twenties.  The circus owner tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it.
This is one ferocious lion.  He ate my last tamer, so you two had better be good or
you're history. Here's your equipment - chair, whip and a gun.  Who wants to
try out first?"

The girl says, "I'll go first."  She walks past the chair, the whip, and the gun, and
steps right into the lion's cage.  The lion starts to snarl and pant and begins to charge her.
About halfway there, she throws open her coat revealing her beautiful body. The lion
stops dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawls up to her and begins to lick her feet and ankles.
He continues to lick and kiss her entire body for thirty minutes before resting his head at her feet.

The circus owner's jaw is on the floor.  He says, "I've never seen a display like that in my life."
He turns to the retired golfer and asks, "Can you top that?"

The tough old golfer replies, "No problem, just get that lion out of there."

Soooo last year. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

So what?  I am last year. lol
IP Logged

So what?  I am last year. lol

Boak.
IP Logged

Boak.
Can't you find anything less moronic to say? lol   Some people actually enjoy reading this thread.
IP Logged

Can't you find anything less moronic to say? lol   Some people actually enjoy reading this thread.

I don't like your tone young lady!
IP Logged

I don't like your tone young lady!
Oooh - so I'm young now, am I? :p  I've never pretended to be a lady though. Very Happy
IP Logged

Oooh - so I'm young now, am I? :p

You are as old as you feel, but I assume you don't feel old, so you're young.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 ... 138 Reply