Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Lent
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 Reply

Lent

I dislike tea, the smell of it makes me feel sick.  However, I love coffee - a Starbucks flat white is the biz.  It's all in the caffeine.  Very hard to give up.

I love the smell of coffee but can't drink the stuff Shrug and caffeine wise, I pointed out to a friend that he drank about 2-3 cups of coffee a day, I drink 6-8 cups of tea Smile
IP Logged

I love the smell of coffee but can't drink the stuff Shrug and caffeine wise, I pointed out to a friend that he drank about 2-3 cups of coffee a day, I drink 6-8 cups of tea Smile
But tea also contains caffeine.  Does this make you an addict lady?? Very Happy
IP Logged

Love tea, love Starbucks, love everything caffeinated. Very Sad
IP Logged

Lost cause....
IP Logged

But tea also contains caffeine.  Does this make you an addict lady?? Very Happy

Yep yes I probably should cut back, I do actually get a headache if I don't get my cup of tea in a morning...but there's worse things to be addicted to Smile
IP Logged

There is non-caffeinated tea out in the world, though.
IP Logged
MT

For lent I am going to give up abstinence.

Whistle
IP Logged

^ Sounds like a very good plan. Very Happy
IP Logged

shocking  What sort of tea do you drink? Black plain?

I have a bad habit of getting dependent on Red Bull come exam time.  Two cans and I could stay up a whole night.
IP Logged

The many benefits of being allergic to caffeine....
IP Logged

shocking  What sort of tea do you drink? Black plain?

I have a bad habit of getting dependent on Red Bull come exam time.  Two cans and I could stay up a whole night.

Not that dependent Smile take milk
IP Logged

Look at all of you abstainers.

My eczema means that I'm chucking alcohol (well, any more than 2 units per day) for a good 10-14 days.
IP Logged
Caz

Me too!
IP Logged

Decided to go with Coke. I want to try and drink more water.
IP Logged

Anyone giving anything up this year? I'm thinking chocolate and sweets, because if I only give up one of them, I'll just eat loads of the other! Going to be interesting when the late nights start kicking in at work...

I was thinking nah but then I have already given up lots by moving to NZ innocent - 5 years today we arrived yes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 Reply