Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Lent
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Reply

Lent

I'm giving up sex - shouldn't be too hard Very Happy
IP Logged

I'm giving up sex - shouldn't be too hard Very Happy

fainting
IP Logged

Wow Bev, can't believe it's been 5 years! INSANE!
IP Logged

Great news! You can eat pancakes any day of the year if you want to, because there is no God.  Wink
IP Logged

Great news! You can eat pancakes any day of the year if you want to, because there is no God.  Wink

lol

IP Logged

I had felt like asking why so many people who don't believe in God give up things for Lent Smile
IP Logged

Test of willpower....
IP Logged

^ Exactly that. And I failed already. But then I was gifted chocolate. Tomorrow's a fresh start!...
IP Logged

^ I wasn't even kidding myself.  I won't be giving anything up, as my willpower is on a par with my belief in God - non-existent.  Shrug
IP Logged

Think I'm fast coming to that conclusion Smile But I'm giving it one more try!
IP Logged

^ Willpower or God?  Very Happy
IP Logged

Willpower! Very Happy I have absolutely none. Think I'm being waaay to optimistic with the eat healthily ambition so I''m going for just chocolate Very Sad I'll be sooo proud of myself if it lasts. God, yeah, non-existent Smile
IP Logged

Willpower! Very Happy I have absolutely none. Think I'm being waaay to optimistic with the eat healthily ambition so I''m going for just chocolate Very Sad I'll be sooo proud of myself if it lasts. God, yeah, non-existent Smile
Well, just remember, chocolate helps raise your serotonin levels, so it's not all bad!  Very Happy  I'm that devil, sitting on your side, saying...  'EATTT ITTTT'
IP Logged

NOOOOOOO!!!!!  drool I can SO do this! Smile
IP Logged

NOOOOOOO!!!!!  drool I can SO do this! Smile

You need to keep us posted of your progress....  Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Reply