Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Lent
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 Reply

Lent

I like my 5p one much better, can still eat rubbish and clear out all my spare change (when I have any) Smile
IP Logged

Wow Bev, can't believe it's been 5 years! INSANE!

I know - time's just flying by!  Not been back (or can't afford to more like!).  My girls are flying back next month for a month - they should enjoy that yes
IP Logged
Caz

I'm giving up offering sweeties to strange men in parks! w00t
IP Logged

Well, just remember, chocolate helps raise your serotonin levels, so it's not all bad!  Very Happy  I'm that devil, sitting on your side, saying...  'EATTT ITTTT'

I would also say that life is short and chocolate eaten in moderation is surely good thing.  Now, about that chocolate search
IP Logged

I have given up alcohol for Lent, so no visiting pubs or having wine at home for 40 days now. Last year I gave up chocolate and it was hard as you don't think at the time how may things have chocolate in it, but I made it to the end, but went mad on Easter Sunday and ate a few eggs on the day. Whistle
IP Logged

fainting

I failed .... sorry Whistle
IP Logged

I failed .... sorry Whistle

haha that lasted long lol
IP Logged

I really need to go take a MAP but I'm ill and can't be arsed moving.  Hoping I'm still infertile from being on the injection Think
IP Logged

FFS, Amy...
IP Logged

Yeah I'll go take one today before work.  Should be reet Very Happy
IP Logged

Um.... I might have failed. Already. I lasted a few days at least, and then along came hunger, vending machines, and a mars bar Frown I did go to the gym though, so I reckon it was kind of allowed?!
IP Logged

Um.... I might have failed. Already. I lasted a few days at least, and then along came hunger, vending machines, and a mars bar Frown I did go to the gym though, so I reckon it was kind of allowed?!

Balances out yes

Well I'm collecting my 5p's Smile dug out a piggy bank (which is actually the shape of a wellie) to keep them all safe Smile
IP Logged

I gave up sex for lent. I'm doing well.
IP Logged

I gave up sex for lent. I'm doing well.

lol Glad to hear it, otherwise I'd have to come and kick your ass on V's behalf yes
IP Logged

lol Glad to hear it, otherwise I'd have to come and kick your ass on V's behalf yes

I've given up sex for the last several lents. I have great willpower.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 Reply