Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  ABC's Lost (No spoilers)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Reply

ABC's Lost (No spoilers)

No.
IP Logged

No.
No what?
IP Logged

No to that idea. Spoiler:
 I think Locke knows what Desmond can do, or the reason he was brought back. And thats why he did what he did.
[ Last edit by Mark April 18, 2010, 12:26 PM ] IP Logged

OK but I didn't say I thought it was right, just that is was the most interesting theory... it would be a pretty awesome twist Smile
IP Logged

i was speechless after last weeks ep. Spoiler:
Im glad sayid redeemed himself but i wasnt expecting 3 deaths at once. 4 if franks dead too.
Now to stay spoiler free for two or three more weeks.
[ Last edit by Mark May 13, 2010, 09:13 AM ] IP Logged

i cant understand all the online hate for tonights ep and this season in general. That was easily as good as the richard flashback if not better. Next weeks a real game changer apparently.
IP Logged

Assuming you are referring to the Jacob flashback episode, I thought it was alright, I enjoyed it for how revealing it was for the show.

To think that episode should be in the same league as Richard's flashback is insane lol
IP Logged

im definately in the minority in placing last nights ep on such a high pedastel, i was practically chased out of aintitcool.com by an angry mob.

Just read on the sky1 lost forum that theyre gonna screen the finale with the usual 5 day delay after the us transmission. This despite other countries like spain, italy, and australia screening it simultaneously to the us. Its gonna be difficult dodging spoilers for nearly a week.
IP Logged

Just read on the sky1 lost forum that theyre gonna screen the finale with the usual 5 day delay after the us transmission.
That's terrible for the UK... you'll have people going out of their way to ruin it for others.

Luckily I download all my episodes from the US, you might want to do the same for the finale.
IP Logged

Well what did everyone think???
IP Logged

Well, it was very emotional, had me teary eyed several times.

Spoiler:
Maybe could have done with a bit more excitement but I love it all was about happy reunions, nothing beats a happy ending to a series.

But they didn't really answer one of biggest questions of all, what the hell is the Island?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Reply